Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

People act real oblivious on here man. So if these two tried to jack you or break in your house would you not shoot them? Their age is irrelevant when committing dangerous crimes

Should they get the death penalty? That is a matter of opinion but I been 13 and 15 before and I was not out committing crimes

This is not normal for teens so these two should be thrown away period

This is not shop lifting and they caused someone's death

Well maybe some of yalls days will be ruined with this bit of information.

DC doesn't have the death penalty so that ain't even on the table even if they were adults wasn't going to ever happen.

Also across the country juveniles even charged as adults can no longer be sentenced to life in prison. So these girls will more than likely see the streets again one day.

With some of yalls reaction and comments there is a bigger conversation to be had but fuck it ain't worth it and ain't nobody about to change their minds regardless.

Last edited:
IMO the shit was an accident. Just because they didn't mean to kill that man doesn't change the charges they are facing nor doesn't mean they shouldn't have to face the consequences of what the end result of what actually happened in totality.

Those kids meant to carjack that man they didn't intend to kill that man. That is what makes it a accident to me. If they intended to kill that man they would've gotten a gun that shot bullets not brought a stun to carjack that man.

IMO the shit was an accident. Just because they didn't mean to kill that man doesn't change the charges they are facing nor doesn't mean they shouldn't have to face the consequences of what the end result of what actually happened in totality.

Those kids meant to carjack that man they didn't intend to kill that man. That is what makes it a accident to me. If they intended to kill that man they would've gotten a gun that shot bullets not brought a stun to carjack that man.
But they went to steal. That's where the word "accident" gets tossed out the window.

I'm sure when a muhfucker robs a bank or sticks someone up, they don't intend to kill them. However, they don't "accidentally" do these crimes. They fully intend on causing harm and discourse to someone else's life. That's not "accidental." That's on purpose. Everything that happens as a result - including deaths - is lumped into that.

We can argue over the sentence the girls receive but I don't understand how this is in debate at all. Full cs

But they went to steal. That's where the word "accident" gets tossed out the window.

I'm sure when a muhfucker robs a bank or sticks someone up, they don't intend to kill them. However, they don't "accidentally" do these crimes. They fully intend on causing harm and discourse to someone else's life. That's not "accidental." That's on purpose. Everything that happens as a result - including deaths - is lumped into that.

The death was an accident regardless of them purposefully going to steal that man car.

The death was an accident regardless of them purposefully going to steal that man car.
But committing a crime of that nature has to have the implication that someone COULD get hurt or killed....hence that's the risk. They had a taser....they meant to harm that man. Maybe they didn't mean to kill him, but them having a fuckin WEAPON meant they were getting that car, and they MEANT to harm him to do it.

But committing a crime of that nature has to have the implication that someone COULD get hurt or killed....hence that's the risk. They had a taser....they meant to harm that man. Maybe they didn't mean to kill him, but them having a fuckin WEAPON meant they were getting that car, and they MEANT to harm him to do it.

None of what you're saying still doesn't mean that man dying wasn't an accident. That is all I'm saying. They earned that murder charge regardless of them being guilty of murder that doesn't negate it being an accidental murder. That can happen and to me in this case the murder was accidental. That doesn't even mean the sentence they receive should be reduced cause it was accidental. Accidents have consequences and they're going to have deal with the consequences of their accident.

they shouldn’t be charged w a crazy murder charge but definitely should be charged... they attempted to steal a car and it resulted in an accidental death in the process, so whatever the charges are for that def should be put into place for them

Billy Moore
dm_121023_espnfilms_30for30_benji_bonus_billy_moores_redemption.jpg

Shot and killed Up-and coming Chicago basketball superstar Ben Wilson when he was 16 years old. Spent 20 years in prison and now works as a school security guard spreading an anti-gun message to the youth of Chicago.

Marlon Peterson
MarlonPeterson_2017S-embed.jpg

Involved in a botched armed robbery that killed two men in a Manhattan muffin shop. Spent his 20's in prison. Upon release, he enrolled in NYU to achieve a Bachelor's in Organizational Behavior, began working against gun violence in his neighborhood and founded the Precedential Group.
Now serves as a board member of New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, the Criminal Justice Reform Coalition, and advisory board member to the Center for Court Innovation.

Billy Moore
dm_121023_espnfilms_30for30_benji_bonus_billy_moores_redemption.jpg

Shot and killed Up-and coming Chicago basketball superstar Ben Wilson when he was 16 years old. Spent 20 years in prison and now works as a school security guard spreading an anti-gun message to the youth of Chicago.

Marlon Peterson
MarlonPeterson_2017S-embed.jpg

Involved in a botched armed robbery that killed two men in a Manhattan muffin shop. Spent his 20's in prison. Upon release, he enrolled in NYU to achieve a Bachelor's in Organizational Behavior, began working against gun violence in his neighborhood and founded the Precedential Group.
Now serves as a board member of New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, the Criminal Justice Reform Coalition, and advisory board member to the Center for Court Innovation.
None of that brought back their victims or stopped other nuckle heads from causing someone else their death. The punishment is about the loss of life they caused, not their life. The criminal is not what matters. We will never get to see what the victims would been doing now would we? I will never know what my cousin would be doing since his life was taken when he was 17 in 97

People act real oblivious on here man. So if these two tried to jack you or break in your house would you not shoot them? Their age is irrelevant when committing dangerous crimes

Should they get the death penalty? That is a matter of opinion but I been 13 and 15 before and I was not out committing crimes

This is not normal for teens so these two should be thrown away period

This is not shop lifting and they caused someone's death
I'd def pop both they ass.

Also fuck the dude who recorded, easily could of pulled ol girl out the car before shit went left but then again I understand he doesn't have to do anything but he could of. Same mfs who watch women get beat in public and just walk by quick with their phone recording not stepping in.

None of that brought back their victims or stopped other nuckle heads from causing someone else their death. The punishment is about the loss of life they caused, not their life. The criminal is not what matters. We will never get to see what the victims would been doing now would we? I will never know what my cousin would be doing since his life was taken when he was 17 in 97

how do you kno that there isn't a youngin out there that they could've possibly reached & set them on a different path than the one of destruction they were headed down?

James Dunn
1*NYa26vSWZ9XUI1JteAi7lQ.png

Sentenced to 10 years for a federal crack charge and 15-to life for a second degree murder when he was 17 years old. Spent 29 years in prison without one disciplinary infraction. Now works as a Violence Interruptor in his hometown of Washington DC.

Roy Middleton
imrs.php

Sentenced to 35 years to life at the age of 16 for the killing of an unarmed 18 year old in 1994. Released in 2019 after spending 24 years in prison. While in Prison Middleton completed more than 60 educational courses, earned a degree in Ministry, and was the valedictorian of his GED class

how do you kno that there isn't a youngin out there that they could've possibly reached & set them on a different path than the one of destruction they were headed down?
Because I dont give a damn once they are responsible for the death of someone. Again this is not about the crimimal but instead about the victim. What about his kids and grandkids? That is why they give victim impact statements. Further more you can try to reach them as much as you want but how many times does it change them?

Back