Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

Billy Moore
dm_121023_espnfilms_30for30_benji_bonus_billy_moores_redemption.jpg

Shot and killed Up-and coming Chicago basketball superstar Ben Wilson when he was 16 years old. Spent 20 years in prison and now works as a school security guard spreading an anti-gun message to the youth of Chicago.

Marlon Peterson
MarlonPeterson_2017S-embed.jpg

Involved in a botched armed robbery that killed two men in a Manhattan muffin shop. Spent his 20's in prison. Upon release, he enrolled in NYU to achieve a Bachelor's in Organizational Behavior, began working against gun violence in his neighborhood and founded the Precedential Group.
Now serves as a board member of New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, the Criminal Justice Reform Coalition, and advisory board member to the Center for Court Innovation.

A black man preaching anti gun or responsible gun owner ship?

Billy Moore
dm_121023_espnfilms_30for30_benji_bonus_billy_moores_redemption.jpg

Shot and killed Up-and coming Chicago basketball superstar Ben Wilson when he was 16 years old. Spent 20 years in prison and now works as a school security guard spreading an anti-gun message to the youth of Chicago.

Marlon Peterson
MarlonPeterson_2017S-embed.jpg

Involved in a botched armed robbery that killed two men in a Manhattan muffin shop. Spent his 20's in prison. Upon release, he enrolled in NYU to achieve a Bachelor's in Organizational Behavior, began working against gun violence in his neighborhood and founded the Precedential Group.
Now serves as a board member of New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, the Criminal Justice Reform Coalition, and advisory board member to the Center for Court Innovation.

This redeems them? Everything is forgiven?

None of that brought back their victims or stopped other nuckle heads from causing someone else their death. The punishment is about the loss of life they caused, not their life. The criminal is not what matters. We will never get to see what the victims would been doing now would we? I will never know what my cousin would be doing since his life was taken when he was 17 in 97

Well hopefully the guy who killed your cousin is a school security guard or can give a good TED talk. Maybe that will take your pain away or bring your cousin back to life.

Because I dont give a damn once they are responsible for the death of someone. Again this is not about the crimimal but instead about the victim. What about his kids and grandkids? That is why they give victim impact statements. Further more you can try to reach them as much as you want but how many times does it change them?

I'm no mentor or nothin but I've reached a youngin in my city

lil dude had a wild mindset & I'd jus chop it up w/ him on sum real life shit & try to meet him where he was at

after sum months he told me he was startin to think & see shit different & his mom even asked me what I was tellin him cuz she saw a change in his behavior

now if those brothers have truly turned a new leaf on life & are able to help steer jus 1 off the wrong path, that's better than nothin

This thread has shown me why even after black congressional members were presented with all the fucked up shit and the racist downside to Biden's 94 crime bill their black asses still voted for it.

SMH but I don't expect nothing less honestly. It's such larger things at play with some of these comments and views.

I'd def pop both they ass.

Also fuck the dude who recorded, easily could of pulled ol girl out the car before shit went left but then again I understand he doesn't have to do anything but he could of. Same mfs who watch women get beat in public and just walk by quick with their phone recording not stepping in.
You can't say fuck the cameraman for not helping then acknowledge he's not obligated to help. Pick a side

James Dunn
1*NYa26vSWZ9XUI1JteAi7lQ.png

Sentenced to 10 years for a federal crack charge and 15-to life for a second degree murder when he was 17 years old. Spent 29 years in prison without one disciplinary infraction. Now works as a Violence Interruptor in his hometown of Washington DC.

Roy Middleton
imrs.php

Sentenced to 35 years to life at the age of 16 for the killing of an unarmed 18 year old in 1994. Released in 2019 after spending 24 years in prison. While in Prison Middleton completed more than 60 educational courses, earned a degree in Ministry, and was the valedictorian of his GED class
Real shit bruh. Gotta put a positive spin on it

These girls need to focus on the good they can do from behind bars the next 50 years

This thread has shown me why even after black congressional members were presented with all the fucked up shit and the racist downside to Biden's 94 crime bill their black asses still voted for it.

SMH but I don't expect nothing less honestly. It's such larger things at play with some of these comments and views.

niggas will vote for slavery if it used as a punishment

I get that it’s about the victims but them kids getting life or 25 years does what fir the victim. Dude that killed my cousin probably never getting out but that don’t make anybody feel better. Of course we would feel worse if he was free but the overall feeling ain’t changing

Some of yall about to be big mad!!
Prosecutor to offer plea deals for girls, 13 and 15, accused in fatal D.C. carjacking
When Leibovitz asked Lindemann whether she had given the defense lawyers proposed plea agreements for the girls, the prosecutor replied: “Not yet, your honor. We expect to be able to do that in the next day or two.”

None of that brought back their victims or stopped other nuckle heads from causing someone else their death. The punishment is about the loss of life they caused, not their life. The criminal is not what matters. We will never get to see what the victims would been doing now would we? I will never know what my cousin would be doing since his life was taken when he was 17 in 97

Will life/death sentences bring back the victims? If not its a pretty moot point, isn't it?

What is the solution, do what to appease the hurt family, do what to get the message across to the two girls the impact of their wrongdoing, how is justice and life lessons satisfied???

Back