Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 and 15 year old girls carjack an uber eats driver, kill him when they crash

Ohhhh my bad, Mr. Morgan 🤗

*puts shank back in bra*

200.gif

Really not mad. The fact you came in here pointing fingers after the verdict is weird tho.

Just noticed you were cheerleading and called it out.

"Haha nothing happened to them for killing someone. What an idiot you are. Haha"

Like whut? Shut up nigga. We all lost stupid.

Really not mad. The fact you came in here pointing fingers after the verdict is weird tho.

Just noticed you were cheerleading and called it out.

"Haha nothing happened to them for killing someone. What an idiot you are. Haha"

Like whut? Shut up nigga. We all lost stupid.

So them going to be in some type of facility until 21 isn't something happening to them for what they did?

Just cause you wanted a 15 & 13 year old to die for what they did and that not happening doesn't mean nothing is happening to them.

I didn't lose shit. If you feel you lost that's on your dumb ass. Yeah you definitely mad cause you could've not said shit to me and just kept it moving. But your mad feelings compelled you type out your anger.

So them going to be in some type of facility until 21 isn't something happening to them for what they did?

Just cause you wanted a 15 & 13 year old to die for what they did and that not happening doesn't mean nothing is happening to them.

I didn't lose shit. If you feel you lost that's on your dumb ass. Yeah you definitely mad cause you could've not said shit to me and just kept it moving. But your mad feelings compelled you type out your anger.

Lmao flawless victory

According to reports, the two teen girls accused of killing an UberEats driver before carjacking him have "reached a plea deal" with prosecutors. The Washington Post reports that the lawyers for the girls will receive an official plea-bargain in the coming days.

Details about the deal are sparse but it's important to note that under DC law, the 13-year-old cannot be charged as an adult whereas the 15-year-old can be charged as an adult but would increase the burden of proof on the part of the prosecution. These details about DC law could inform what the plea-bargains will be, which has many in the social media sphere up in arms.

I honestly don't know the solution when it comes to certain kids but I know saying fuck the lives of a 13 & 15 year old ain't the solution. Especially if they haven't previously shown a pattern of violence or no redeemable qualities before this tragedy.

This is it man this is really it

Back