Welcome To aBlackWeb

10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

Some of yall obviously don't understand how deadly a knife can be in the hands of a skilled person.

You aint just gonna disarm them as easily as you think you can when a mf know how slash and jab yo ass.

So you really dont care about ppl dying you only care about how scary guns are.

And killing that many ppl can certainly be done with knives. But I aint bout to get into that.

it can be if it’s like a battle field. It’s rare one guy can kill 50 in 15 minutes with a knife. Comparing a gun to knife when the gun is obviously the advanced weapon is crazy to me.

it can be if it’s like a battle field. It’s rare one guy can kill 50 in 15 minutes with a knife. Comparing a gun to knife when the gun is obviously the advanced weapon is crazy to me.

Weilding a gun takes considerable more skill than weilding a knife. Its mechanical so you have to know how to operate it, reload it, clear it if it jams etc. Aiming and hitting your target is a whole other level to it, especially a moving one.

Again, not as easy as yall think

33 is close enough.

5 people killing 33 people with knives.

Vs 1 person from 100 yards away killing 50.

And how many mass killings with knives vs. with guns?

Can’t believe y’all really equating mass killings with guns to those with knives, lol. I’ll ask again, who would you rather be facing, someone with a knife or someone with a gun? So stop even bringing up knives or anything else in the gun debate. Or bringing the gun debate up in a knife mass killing.

Weilding a gun takes considerable more skill than weilding a knife. Its mechanical so you have to know how to operate it, reload it, clear it if it jams etc. Aiming and hitting your target is a whole other level to it, especially a moving one.

Again, not as easy as yall think
So knives are easier to kill with than guns. That’s your final answer?

Bro its pointless. A lot of these dudes are simply devoid of all logic. All they see is the trees at the front of the forest.

All that banning they did in the UK and now they over there trying to ban knives cuz ppl gettin shanked left and right.

Its a soceital problem and villainizing an inanimate object wont fix shit.
A societal problem? Nah it’s a human nature problem. People been killing each other since Kane and Abel.

So you really saying the only solution to end mass killings is to address human nature? And if you can’t do that, then do nothing? And we all know you can’t do that, so never do anything?

See how foolish that gets?

A societal problem? Nah it’s a human nature problem. People been killing each other since Kane and Abel.

So you really saying the only solution to end mass killings is to address human nature? And if you can’t do that, then do nothing? And we all know you can’t do that, so never do anything?

See how foolish that gets?

Strawman

While violence is an aspect of human nature, it is NOT human nature for individuals to kill innocent ppl for no reason in mass.

That is a breakdown in society.

Strawman

While violence is an aspect of human nature, it is NOT human nature for individuals to kill innocent ppl for no reason in mass.

That is a breakdown in society.
Ok so fix all of societies ills but until then do nothing.

And believe or not, that’s just as complicated a solution as fixing human nature.

5 people killing 33 people with knives.

Vs 1 person from 100 yards away killing 50.

And how many mass killings with knives vs. with guns?

Can’t believe y’all really equating mass killings with guns to those with knives, lol. I’ll ask again, who would you rather be facing, someone with a knife or someone with a gun? So stop even bringing up knives or anything else in the gun debate. Or bringing the gun debate up in a knife mass killing.

Third time I gotta say it:

When people are committed to killing as many people as they can but guns are banned or restricted, they will find another means to do so.

This ain't about equating knives with guns. It's about precisely what I said ^^^ as well as my initial post in this thread.

Ok so fix all of societies ills but until then do nothing.

And believe or not, that’s just as complicated a solution as fixing human nature.

No, the logical answer is to put resources to protecting the areas where these happen and NOT taking away the right for law abiding citizens to defend themselves. Going after the nuts who often times have made it public knowledge they gon a snap is wayore logical.

One person shot back at the nutcase that went around shooting people here inDetroit last week. That man woulda been dead if you had your way.

Its an irrational and emotional response to rely on "just do something" methods. Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks rarely works.

This is the second time you’ve refused to answer the question.

Soldiers are trained to kill with knives the same way they are with guns. It’s called a tactical knife for a reason. People use knives daily to kill people. Attacks, robberies, rape all committed with knives daily.

I don’t believe in banning knives. I don’t believe in banning guns.

You believe in banning guns, but refuse to use the same logic to a separate deadly weapon. Then you try to dismiss knives like they only cut tomatoes.

Lmaooo.

All these words and you said nothing.

I told you already. Saying you can kill with knives dont mean shit. Cause I can kill with wired headphones if I choke a mfer out with it too.

I told you why you can sue gun manufactorers. Lawyers go up there and say these guns can already kill tons of people, and they keep making them better at killing people with no controls around them.

They are marketed as killing weapons.

Thats why they get sued.

Their only function is to kill. And they are already good at killing. But they keep making them better at killing.

Thats why they get sued.

Knives have a functionality outside of killing. And they dont get marketed for killing.

Thats why dont get sued.

This is such a apples to oranges comparison and you know it.

And btw, i never agreed to gun manufactorers getting sued either. I think that shit is wrong.

I think guns need to be made WAY harder to come by.

But whatever happens, i dont think its right sue gun manufactorers.

Thats always been my stance.

Lmaooo.

All these words and you said nothing.

I told you already. Saying you can kill with knives dont mean shit. Cause I can kill with wired headphones if I choke a mfer out with it too.

I told you why you can sue gun manufactorers. Lawyers go up there and say these guns can already kill tons of people, and they keep making them better at killing people with no controls around them.

They are marketed as killing weapons.

Thats why they get sued.

Their only function is to kill. And they are already good at killing. But they keep making them better at killing.

Thats why they get sued.

Knives have a functionality outside of killing. And they dont get marketed for killing.

Thats why dont get sued.

This is such a apples to oranges comparison and you know it.

This is incorrect.

Guns are advertised to civillians for self defense and sport. Not to go kill innocent people nor are they constructed with that intent. Any piece of shit of uses a gun to commit a crime is using it outside of its intended use.

The reason gun makers can be sued is because we have a shitty court system that allows frivolous suits.

Drunk drivers kill thousands of ppl every year (more than ppl who die in mass shootings). Is anybody calling for alcohol producers to be sued because ppl are abusing their product?

This is incorrect.

Guns are advertised to civillians for self defense and sport. Not to go kill innocent people nor are they constructed with that intent. Any piece of shit of uses a gun to commit a crime is using it outside of its intended use.

The reason gun makers can be sued is because we have a shitty court system that allows frivolous suits.

Drunk drivers kill thousands of ppl every year (more than ppl who die in mass shootings). Is anybody calling for alcohol producers to be sued because ppl are abusing their product?

All I did is explain why gun suits work in courts and why knife suits would fail.

You can disagree with their notion, but the jury be buying it.

They cant and wont do it for Knives, cause of the reasons I said, the judge would dismiss the case and it wont even make it to trial.

Not my opinion btw. I dont think either manufactorer should be sued. Its a ton more people that share the blame before it gets to manufactorers imo.

I got asked a question, I answered.

Back