Welcome To aBlackWeb

10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

Where? Both articles stated the attacks were carried out by one man

Fam, did you actually read this article???

It said there were a group of knife wielding terrorists who carried out these attacks.

Not every victim dies in mass shootings either. Thats not the argument here

Somebody always dies in mass shootings… Which makes them far more dangerous… That’s the point.

For the record, I don’t think guns should be banned.

There’s countries where people are allowed to own guns that have ZERO mass shootings.

The United States could do the same, but they’re too stupid.

You gotta think how off someone is to try to lower the amount damage a knife can do in a certain amount of time. Just the other day dude was riding around Memphis for FOUR hours and killed four people.

These dudes arguing If you can kill 50 people in 5 minutes with a knife.

:think2:

Dude in Memphis used a gun right

That was a group of people with knives. 1 gunman can kill that same amount like VA Tech. So in yall world a knife is just as effective as a gun so will you bring a knife to a gun fight? Like talking to a wall of NRA niggas

Fam, did you actually read this article???

It said there were a group of knife wielding terrorists who carried out these attacks.

Somebody always dies in mass shootings… Which makes them far more dangerous… That’s the point.

For the record, I don’t think guns should be banned.

There’s countries where people are allowed to own guns that have ZERO mass shootings.

The United States could do the same, but they’re too stupid.

That article wasnt the one shown on my end as being the one you quoted, it was the other two I posted.

To your second point, I mentioned this in another thread. We can't keep comparing what works in outher countries that have less people than California along with way better standards of living and automatically think their gun laws will work here.

Its not an apples to apple argument

That was a group of people with knives. 1 gunman can kill that same amount like VA Tech. So in yall world a knife is just as effective as a gun so will you bring a knife to a gun fight? Like talking to a wall of NRA niggas

When folks really want to kill or maim others and guns aren't available, they'll find other ways to do it.

No one says it's as effective. You made that up.

Even still, a bomb could wipe out more people and injure even more in a fraction of a second than a gunman could in 10-15 minutes.

Oklahoma City bomb did this:

"... the bombing ... killed at least 168 people,[1] injured more than 680 others, and destroyed more than one-third of the building, which had to be demolished.[2] The blast destroyed or damaged 324 other buildings within a 16-block radius, shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, and destroyed or burned 86 cars,[3][4] causing an estimated $652 million worth of damage."

Bomb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a dude with a poodle shooter.

yall been going on about this for quite some time.

Is the argument about people that wanna kill finding a way to kill?

Or how automatic guns make it waaaaay easier to kill alot of people in a short span of time with minimal effort?

yall been going on about this for quite some time.

Is the argument about people that wanna kill finding a way to kill?

Or how automatic guns make it waaaaay easier to kill alot of people in a short span of time with minimal effort?

My argument/statement, for the fifth time, is that when someone wants to kill a bunch of people and guns are not available or restricted, they will find a way and this incident is a testament to that. I've been saying that for quite a while now across several threads.

No one says it's as effective. You made that up.

Even still, a bomb could wipe out more people and injure even more in a fraction of a second than a gunman could in 10-15 minutes.

Oklahoma City bomb did this:

"... the bombing ... killed at least 168 people,[1] injured more than 680 others, and destroyed more than one-third of the building, which had to be demolished.[2] The blast destroyed or damaged 324 other buildings within a 16-block radius, shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, and destroyed or burned 86 cars,[3][4] causing an estimated $652 million worth of damage."

Bomb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a dude with a poodle shooter.

Well duh bombs are bigger but it ain’t as easy to make a bomb Vs buy a gun I can get a gun with an id and a decent record and some other small shit when even the last time you heard about a bombing?

My argument/statement, for the fifth time, is that when someone wants to kill a bunch of people and guns are not available or restricted, they will find a way and this incident is a testament to that. I've been saying that for quite a while now across several threads.

and I think nobody has debated it because that is true. But somebody will find a way. But y’all acting like one way is not way more effective. Like it’s a reason niggas don’t have sword fights

Yah I think i've seen you be pretty consistent on that stance whenever these topics seem to come up.

But when we discuss these topics it's not about what's the most efficient way to kill somebody if you set your mind to it.. we're discussing how these type of guns that can kill many people in a very short amount of time are way too easy to get and it should probably be harder to obtain.

all this other side shit doesnt really matter imo

Back