10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

So what do you propose other than “fix society’s ills”? Seriously, what concrete steps do you propose that will curb mass shootings?

I already list several things im another thread. But the first thing is as I stated above secure our children by securing the building they spend 8+ hrs in M-F

Second, crack down on these pieces of shit via the fact that most of them announce their intent on social media well before carrying it out. Fb, Instagram, tiktok etc has algorithms to flag offensive content, well flag potential mass shooter content and send the shit to local authorities asap.

Which brings me to my next point. Them ppl already monitoring social media for potential crime, yet they rarely get these fucks before its too late. Instead of pushing for more gun control we all should be pressing these politicians to focus resources on monitoring these pieces of shit and hittin their door.

One piece of legislation I would support centers around responsible gun ownership and accountability.

Your child commits a crime with your gun, you get charged too. Same for if you fail to get your little nutjob the help they need and they mass murder.

Ppl wanna sue gun makers but aint thought about holding the mass murder makers accountable.

Last edited:
Now heres my question

So we all wake up tomorrow and fuck it every gun is banned.

Now what?

Considering theres millions in circulation already

The black market demand for them has now exploded (see prohibition) so its hella lucrative for ppl to illegally sell guns.

Cant stop them from coming in especially when theres high demand (see any narcotic smuggling stat) so ppl with criminal intent can still go to pretty much any city and get an illegal gun.

So whats your next steps

I skipped the last few pages but are we still talking about guns in this mass stabbing thread? In a world where every household WORLDWIDE has multiple knives just laying around but knife murder sprees are still a freak occurrence and gun murder sprees are an almost everyday thing in the one country where you people worship and treasure guns?

Now heres my question

So we all wake up tomorrow and fuck it every gun is banned.

Now what?

Considering theres millions in circulation already

The black market demand for them has now exploded (see prohibition) so its hella lucrative for ppl to illegally sell guns.

Cant stop them from coming in especially when theres high demand (see any narcotic smuggling stat) so ppl with criminal intent can still go to pretty much any city and get an illegal gun.

So whats your next steps
What you say will happen did not and does not happen in countries where your scenario exists. We have real world evidence that gun control works but y’all willfully ignore it. If it didn’t work you wouldn’t be citing examples of knife stabbings in those countries.

Show me one country that has strict gun control that has as many deaths from mass shootings as the US. Hell, throw in deaths from mass stabbings too.

You won’t be able to, you’ll just pivot to another point.

127105CC-373D-4120-B53B-42DF7B51F93C.gif

I already list several things im another thread. But the first thing is as I stated above secure our children by securing the building they spend 8+ hrs in M-F

Second, crack down on these pieces of shit via the fact that most of them announce their intent on social media well before carrying it out. Fb, Instagram, tiktok etc has algorithms to flag offensive content, well flag potential mass shooter content and send the shit to local authorities asap.

Which brings me to my next point. Them ppl already monitoring social media for potential crime, yet they rarely get these fucks before its too late. Instead of pushing for more gun control we all should be pressing these politicians to focus resources on monitoring these pieces of shit and hittin their door.

One piece of legislation I would support centers around responsible gun ownership and accountability.

Your child commits a crime with your gun, you get charged too. Same for if you fail to get your little nutjob the help they need and they mass murder.

Ppl wanna sue gun makers but aint thought about holding the mass murder makers accountable.
Excellent, let’s do all of those things AND restrict access!

🤝

What you say will happen did not and does not happen in countries where your scenario exists. We have real world evidence that gun control works but y’all willfully ignore it. If it didn’t work you wouldn’t be citing examples of knife stabbings in those countries.

Show me one country that has strict gun control that has as many deaths from mass shootings as the US. Hell, throw in deaths from mass stabbings too.

You won’t be able to, you’ll just pivot to another point.

View attachment 921436

Like I said before yall love to completely ignore these two things in those countries yall love to bring up

Whole countries with less population than some of our biggest states

Typically better standards of living

It aint the got damn strict gun laws, theres been actual studies done by neutral parties the show gun control doesn't work the way yall like to claim. Those studies were posted several times in these type threads.

View attachment 921447

The hell wrong wit yall!?

Access is already got damn restricted! Theres a whole shit load of offenses that will get you denied IF YOU FOLLOW THE LEGAL PROCESS. So who the hell you restricting them from?

Bruh, how many times we gotta tell them this??? You gotta go through a whole federal background check just to buy a gun whether it's a handgun or rifle. What more do they want???

Reactions: The Mad Titan

Wouldn’t be able to happen in America though.

would be easier to get rid of the pill pushing doctors than control guns, both will never happen.

Like I said before yall love to completely ignore these two things in those countries yall love to bring up

Whole countries with less population than some of our biggest states

Typically better standards of living

It aint the got damn strict gun laws, theres been actual studies done by neutral parties the show gun control doesn't work the way yall like to claim. Those studies were posted several times in these type threads.
Studies versus real world evidence. I’ll take the latter.

As far as country size, you don’t even seen what you’re talking about on a per capita metric. Borders are borders, smuggling is smuggling, guns are guns. If what you say would happen it would just scale up or down based on the size of the country.

Studies versus real world evidence. I’ll take the latter.

As far as country size, you don’t even seen what you’re talking about on a per capita metric. Borders are borders, smuggling is smuggling, guns are guns. If what you say would happen it would just scale up or down based on the size of the country.

Are you high?

Wtf you think the studies were derived from? Some made up shit or real world evidence

Yall keep pointing to small ass countries that didnt have a very high rate of murders to begin with and go "see it works"

But then we got Chicago, NY, Jersey etc with some of the strictest laws in the nation yet still mangae to land on the top 10 of the muder list year after year.

But yo ass talkin bout you take real world evidence

Man gtfo

• Ether
Reactions: Eyerone
Are you high?

Wtf you think the studies were derived from? Some made up shit or real world evidence

Yall keep pointing to small ass countries that didnt have a very high rate of murders to begin with and go "see it works"

But then we got Chicago, NY, Jersey etc with some of the strictest laws in the nation yet still mangae to land on the top 10 of the muder list year after year.

But yo ass talkin bout you take real world evidence

Man gtfo
As if they can’t go a couple of states over and get guns, lol.

And are we talking murders or mass shootings?

Let’s keep it to measures to take to avoid mass shootings. If niggas is beefing and they shoot each other, while tragic, is avoidable if you not living that life or in those areas. I’m more concerned with not getting shot by an 18 year old incel while shopping at Walmart or going to church. They are the ones we need to keep guns from.

So if that means everyone can’t get a gun until 25, then so be it. If that means no one can get the assault style rifle that is majorily used in these situations, then so be it (and miss me with the semantics and rifle to handgun comparisons).

Let’s keep it to measures to take to avoid mass shootings. If niggas is beefing and they shoot each other, while tragic, is avoidable if you not living that life or in those areas. I’m more concerned with not getting shot by an 18 year old incel while shopping at Walmart or going to church. They are the ones we need to keep guns from.

So if that means everyone can’t get a gun until 25, then so be it. If that means no one can get the assault style rifle that is majorily used in these situations, then so be it (and miss me with the semantics and rifle to handgun comparisons).

Go a couple state over? LMAO they can go next door or around the damn corner and get strapped up

Your second point is something that puzzles me about yall. When it comes to firearm murders in black areas, it's "niggas" beefin and they're just gonna kill each other, not much can be done. Yall ain't really concerned about that. Newsflash, them same dudes beefin can and do pop up in other areas often and start shooting putting innocent people in danger. Not to mention making victims out of UNARMED citizens. And what about the people who can't leave those areas? Fuck them too right long as you can move to the suburbs and "feel" safe. Yall sound real maga'ish

Your last point is just plain stupid. How are you going to stop everyone from getting guns no matter what age in a country that already has hundreds of millions of them floating around? Your "if no one can get an assault style rifle" regurgitation can't happen if there's a mass quantity readily available with plenty more coming in illegally.

"Rifle and handgun comparisons" are not mere semantics simply because you can't formulate a valid argument surrounding them.

Your pie in the sky, illogical ass solution is bullshit and makes me question your overall problem solving ability.

They're not. Handguns are still the most frequently used. That's a hard fact that y'all gotta live with but love to ignore.

Go a couple state over? LMAO they can go next door or around the damn corner and get strapped up

Your second point is something that puzzles me about yall. When it comes to firearm murders in black areas, it's "niggas" beefin and they're just gonna kill each other, not much can be done. Yall ain't really concerned about that. Newsflash, them same dudes beefin can and do pop up in other areas often and start shooting putting innocent people in danger. Not to mention making victims out of UNARMED citizens. And what about the people who can't leave those areas? Fuck them too right long as you can move to the suburbs and "feel" safe. Yall sound real maga'ish

Your last point is just plain stupid. How are you going to stop everyone from getting guns no matter what age in a country that already has hundreds of millions of them floating around? Your "if no one can get an assault style rifle" regurgitation can't happen if there's a mass quantity readily available with plenty more coming in illegally.

"Rifle and handgun comparisons" are not mere semantics simply because you can't formulate a valid argument surrounding them.

Your pie in the sky, illogical ass solution is bullshit and makes me question your overall problem solving ability.

Bruh... There's a cat I see coming and going in my apt complex that I know, factually, can't legally own a gun. A few weeks ago dude and his boys was on their rah-rah loudmouth shit near my door, I look out my window and dude pulls out what appeared to be a Glock with an extended magazine, waving it around talking all his shit about "fuck dem niggas I got somethin' foe dey asses!!!". About a month and a half ago, beef jumped off in the parking lot on the other end of my building. Same dude and about 4 other niggas ran up into an apartment down the way from me and all of 'em come out with Draco's and run towards the lot. Turns out someone got shot but survived.

I see the shit every... fuckin... day over my way.

I KNOW they didn't go to a gun shop to get them straps. The gun shops out here are real strict about niggas with felonies or warrants even stepping foot in the stores. Shit if you even smell like weed they tell you to gtfo, and it's legal here! Criminals can get their hands on guns with far more ease than a regular citizen trying to legally buy one.

Bruh... There's a cat I see coming and going in my apt complex that I know, factually, can't legally own a gun. A few weeks ago dude and his boys was on their rah-rah loudmouth shit near my door, I look out my window and dude pulls out what appeared to be a Glock with an extended magazine, waving it around talking all his shit about "fuck dem niggas I got somethin' foe dey asses!!!". About a month and a half ago, beef jumped off in the parking lot on the other end of my building. Same dude and about 4 other niggas ran up into an apartment down the way from me and all of 'em come out with Draco's and run towards the lot. Turns out someone got shot but survived.

I see the shit every... fuckin... day over my way.

I KNOW they didn't go to a gun shop to get them straps. The gun shops out here are real strict about niggas with felonies or warrants even stepping foot in the stores. Shit if you even smell like weed they tell you to gtfo, and it's legal here! Criminals can get their hands on guns with far more ease than a regular citizen trying to legally buy one.

Exactly. Yet they wanna ignore that "real world evidence"

Just like nightking inadvertently proved my point by stating "as if they can't go a couple states over", which they don't have to but still

If you can't stop them from coming in, confiscate ALL hundreds of millions already in play then wtf is "more restrictions" gonna do
smh

I think I'm bout done. The only reason I keep engaging these dudes is because I really want to see the gun violence stop, no matter if it's black men killing each other or crazy ass white boy shooting up gun free zones. In order to do that, we have to address root causes, not add more red tape that criminals will just continue to circumvent.

depending on where you're at

it can be pretty easy to get a gun

all were purchased legally but only had to do a background check on 3

it's almost like tryna get the toothpaste back in the tube at this point when there's enough guns for every man, woman & child

but sumn gotta give

Reactions: TheNightKing