10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

Making a bomb is one of the easiest things you can do. You can also make a bomb with no id and a terrible record.

How often do you hear about a bombing?

I ain’t heard about that shit and tell me where you can find bomb instructions and not get flagged by the feds? Tell me why folks use guns more than bombs and knives?

I ain’t heard about that shit and tell me where you can find bomb instructions and not get flagged by the feds? Tell me why folks use guns more than bombs and knives?

Anarchist cookbook was big online back in the day

And flagging somebody don’t stop them from doing it

Reactions: konceptjones
Anarchist cookbook was big online back in the day

And flagging somebody don’t stop them from doing it

I prolly still got a copy on a dusty ass floppy disc somewhere. Downloaded it from AOL back in '94.

• Haha
Reactions: Rubato
My argument/statement, for the fifth time, is that when someone wants to kill a bunch of people and guns are not available or restricted, they will find a way and this incident is a testament to that. I've been saying that for quite a while now across several threads.
But you always say this to counter someone’s point about restricting access to guns, as if there’s no point because someone will find a way anyway.

Counterpoint to your point has always been you’re right someone will find a way, but that doesn’t mean you don’t make it harder for them to carry it out.

When that point is made, you refer back to your point and it’s a circular argument. Then you act like everyone else is dense.

Reactions: Mister and SeaSnake
But you always say this to counter someone’s point about restricting access to guns, as if there’s no point because someone will find a way anyway.

Counterpoint to your point has always been you’re right someone will find a way, but that doesn’t mean you don’t make it harder for them to carry it out.

When that point is made, you refer back to your point and it’s a circular argument. Then you act like everyone else is dense.

Lol that’s his thing man. Bring up examples of bombs and knives when vast majority of weapon crimes that hit the news are guns. Niggas know it easier to get a gun than make a bomb but because they can find it online that’s somehow even.

Reactions: TheNightKing
No, the logical answer is to put resources to protecting the areas where these happen and NOT taking away the right for law abiding citizens to defend themselves. Going after the nuts who often times have made it public knowledge they gon a snap is wayore logical.

One person shot back at the nutcase that went around shooting people here inDetroit last week. That man woulda been dead if you had your way.

Its an irrational and emotional response to rely on "just do something" methods. Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks rarely works.
So put armed security at every supermarket, church, school, business, restaurant, parade… basically any location where people gather in mass.

Or to arm every grandma, auntie, lil’ bro, lil’ sis, teacher, cashier, pastor, etc.

Or perform CIA level psychological profiles on every person that has a violent posting history.

As opposed to an assault weapons ban, stricter background checks, raising the age limit, etc.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

The city of London alone had over 11k knife attacks during the 2021/2022 reporting period. During the heat of the pandemic, there was still over 10K. That's for ONE city in a country that has effectively banned gun ownership for private citizens outside of long guns for limited hunting purposes.

Imagine what happens here if guns are banned or severely restricted far more than they are now. Take away the guns, niggas is still gonna try to kill each other so expect a severe increase in knife violence because that would be the next easiest weapon to get a hold of. I mean, you got a grip of them in your kitchen already and all but butter knives are suitable for killing someone.

It's not really a circular argument, and y'all are being dense when it comes to that. You're hyper-focused on guns and gun bans. I'm saying "open your eyes and see what's going on where there are no guns".

Reactions: The Mad Titan
Lol that’s his thing man. Bring up examples of bombs and knives when vast majority of weapon crimes that hit the news are guns. Niggas know it easier to get a gun than make a bomb but because they can find it online that’s somehow even.

Bruh... You can make a bomb in far less time that it would take to go buy a gun. It's actually pretty flippin easy. When I was growing up kids used to make pipe bombs and set 'em off in fields trying to blow up trees and shit for fun (Saginaw, not Detroit... Though someone did blow up a section of lockers at my high school in '86 or '87 with a pipe bomb the year before I got there).

The city of London alone had over 11k knife attacks during the 2021/2022 reporting period. During the heat of the pandemic, there was still over 10K. That's for ONE city in a country that has effectively banned gun ownership for private citizens outside of long guns for limited hunting purposes.

Imagine what happens here if guns are banned or severely restricted far more than they are now. Take away the guns, niggas is still gonna try to kill each other so expect a severe increase in knife violence because that would be the next easiest weapon to get a hold of. I mean, you got a grip of them in your kitchen already and all but butter knives are suitable for killing someone.

It's not really a circular argument, and y'all are being dense when it comes to that. You're hyper-focused on guns and gun bans. I'm saying "open your eyes and see what's going on where there are no guns".

its still a silly argument because even if knife violence increases...the amount of mass deaths when it comes to automatic guns in comparison to people getting stabbed up en masse.. would still probably be substantially higher for obvious reasons.

Not sure why yall keep trying to compare the two..

then yall bring out bombs.. folks aint going around making bombs like that. Guns are easy.. and that's the whole argument being made.. it takes way too little effort to get a gun and kill a buncha people

yall been going on about this for quite some time.

Is the argument about people that wanna kill finding a way to kill?

Or how automatic guns make it waaaaay easier to kill alot of people in a short span of time with minimal effort?
I think automatics are illegal and you need to pay like 15k to get a license

So put armed security at every supermarket, church, school, business, restaurant, parade… basically any location where people gather in mass.

Or to arm every grandma, auntie, lil’ bro, lil’ sis, teacher, cashier, pastor, etc.

Or perform CIA level psychological profiles on every person that has a violent posting history.

As opposed to an assault weapons ban, stricter background checks, raising the age limit, etc.

Its dumb af to think that putting people through even more hoops to jump is the answer to this shit.

For starters yall asses have little to no idea whats involved in legally buying a gun in the first place, outside of the "its so easy" bullshit lying ass politicians tell yall.

Second, yes, buildings like public schools should be well protected. I said it before, the same lazy lying politicians tellin yall more gun control is the answer send their kids to well protect schools. So wtf are yall so against public schools having the same?

Yall really think more legislation is the answer? When has legislation made a dent in almost any crime?

The only ppl it will affect are ppl who follow the law. Criminals will still get theirs by illegal meams, but lets make more laws.

• Ether
Reactions: MAYOR WILLIE WILSON

And of those 11k knife attacks, how many people died?

In the US, or say Chicago since we’re doing cities, how many people have died from guns in that same period?

And like I’ve said, and the question you all have avoided, I’ll take my chances against a knife vs a gun every minute of every day.

• Ether
Reactions: Mister
Its dumb af to think that putting people through even more hoops to jump is the answer to this shit.

For starters yall asses have little to no idea whats involved in legally buying a gun in the first place, outside of the "its so easy" bullshit lying ass politicians tell yall.

Second, yes, buildings like public schools should be well protected. I said it before, the same lazy lying politicians tellin yall more gun control is the answer send their kids to well protect schools. So wtf are yall so against public schools having the same?

Yall really think more legislation is the answer? When has legislation made a dent in almost any crime?

The only ppl it will affect are ppl who follow the law. Criminals will still get theirs by illegal meams, but lets make more laws.

First off I own a gun and I’m tight with people that own a lot of guns. That shit is easy as fuck if you don’t have a violent criminal record. At least in most states, definitely in red states.

Secondly, I don’t even know why I re-engaged. Y’all got it.

@konceptjones

What’s the % of overall death by firearms in the USA.

And not counting suicide because I’m 100% sure that makes the number jump up extremely high.

and take out accidental deaths.

Can you find that information for me

• Haha
Reactions: MAYOR WILLIE WILSON
Bruh... You can make a bomb in far less time that it would take to go buy a gun. It's actually pretty flippin easy. When I was growing up kids used to make pipe bombs and set 'em off in fields trying to blow up trees and shit for fun (Saginaw, not Detroit... Though someone did blow up a section of lockers at my high school in '86 or '87 with a pipe bomb the year before I got there).

So why it’s more shootings than bombings

First off I own a gun and I’m tight with people that own a lot of guns. That shit is easy as fuck if you don’t have a violent criminal record. At least in most states, definitely in red states.

Secondly, I don’t even know why I re-engaged. Y’all got it.

Oh now its "easy" if you dont have a violent record.

More background checks wouldnt prevent ppl who havent done anything to exclude them from owning one, getting one.

What you and the rest keep losing sight of, is that I and other aren't saying to do nothing.

What we are saying is do things that make the most logical sense rather than waste resources and efforts throwing shit at the wall.

Adding more red tape aint it.

Last edited:
its still a silly argument because even if knife violence increases...the amount of mass deaths when it comes to automatic guns in comparison to people getting stabbed up en masse.. would still probably be substantially higher for obvious reasons.

Not sure why yall keep trying to compare the two..

then yall bring out bombs.. folks aint going around making bombs like that. Guns are easy.. and that's the whole argument being made.. it takes way too little effort to get a gun and kill a buncha people

They refuse!

Oh now its "easy" if you dont have a violent record.

More background checks wouldnt prevent ppl who havent done anything to exclude them from owning one, getting one.

What you and the rest keep losing sight of, is that I and other aren't saying to do nothing.

What we are saying is do things that make the most logical sense rather than waste resources and efforts throwing shit at the wall.

Adding more red tape aint it.
F A C T S
So what do you propose other than “fix society’s ills”? Seriously, what concrete steps do you propose that will curb mass shootings?

Reactions: SeaSnake