10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

depending on where you're at

it can be pretty easy to get a gun

all were purchased legally but only had to do a background check on 3

it's almost like tryna get the toothpaste back in the tube at this point when there's enough guns for every man, woman & child

but sumn gotta give
:js4:

Let these dudes tell it you have to get top secret clearance to get a gun. Then when you get it you have to go through marksman training to operate it, 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaSnake and Inori

Let these dudes tell it you have to get top secret clearance to get a gun. Then when you get it you have to go through marksman training to operate it, 😂.

LMAO

Man if you dont sit yo ass down

Here's what he didnt say, and I'd like @BRIAN B. to elaborate on since they were obtained legally:

Only way those happened legally were if

They were private sales. Depending om which you state youre in, private sales may or may not require background check.

Or. Some states don't require a bc if you have a valid concealed carry permit, which in order to get that you have to pay fees, take training, get fingerprinted and wait for your bc to clear local law enforcement and be approved.

Otherwise, you purchase from an ffl who doesn't run a bc outside of the condition above, its illegal as fuck and they'd lose their license over it plus fines and maybe jail time

Reactions: konceptjones
LMAO

Here's what he didnt say, and I'd like @BRIAN B. to elaborate on since they were obtained legally:

They were private sales. Depending om which you state youre in, private sales may or may not require background check.

Or. Some states don't require a bc if you habe a valid concealed carry permit, which in order to get that you have to pay fees, take training, get fingerprinted and wait for your bc to clear local law enforcement and be approved.

Otherwise, you purchase from an ffl who doesn't run a bc outside of the condition above, its illegal as fuck and they'd lose their license over it plus fines and maybe jail time

My state happens to be one of them that requires background checks for private sales. I've been inside Ventura Munitions recently and witnessed a private party sale using them as the FFL. The crazy shit, tho, is if the person you're selling to fails, they still gotta run a background check on you in order to be able to transfer the gun back to you. Dude explained all of that to the dudes while I was waiting to check out a rifle.

LMAO

Or. Some states don't require a bc if you have a valid concealed carry permit, which in order to get that you have to pay fees, take training, get fingerprinted and wait for your bc to clear local law enforcement and be approved.

But you said it was difficult to get a gun legally and there are already restrictions in place. Now you list a whole heap of loopholes.

Which is it?

My state happens to be one of them that requires background checks for private sales. I've been inside Ventura Munitions recently and witnessed a private party sale using them as the FFL. The crazy shit, tho, is if the person you're selling to fails, they still gotta run a background check on you in order to be able to transfer the gun back to you. Dude explained all of that to the dudes while I was waiting to check out a rifle.

But let these cats tell it, you can empty a 100 round drum and run to the local gas station and say "gimme $50 on pump 4 and a Draco"

• Haha
Reactions: konceptjones
LMAO

yep, private sales

& in TN private seller isn't required to do BC

1 time mf jus asked me if I was a felon, said no, then I got a brand new glock

:hahaha:

But you said it was difficult to get a gun legally and there are already restrictions in place. Now you list a whole heap of loopholes.

Which is it?

What loopholes? Cut the bullshit

One method clearly states you have to posses a valid license after you've gone through training, paid fees and passed bc

The other centers around transactions between private citizens. It aint a loophole.

Again, what is your "restricted access" proposal going ro do to stop ppl from selling firearms to each other without the knowledge of the govt?

yep, private sales

& in TN private seller isn't required to do BC

1 time mf jus asked me if I was a felon, said no, then I got a brand new glock

:hahaha:

Yeah, I figured it was a private transfer

But before the resident gun grabbbers get geeked, these type of sales account for 1% of or less of all sales.

Even the aye tee eff admits this

:lol10: