Welcome To aBlackWeb

10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

Why would we outlaw knives because of this though? How many mass stabbings have their been this year?

Go ahead and include world wide statistics. Put England and Japan in there too.

And then let me know how many people died in mass stabbing worldwide since 2020.

And then turn around and post the number of people who died in mass shootings in just the US, just this year, and just between January to March.

These numbers are why there is a movement to outlaw guns and not knives.

This is such an irrational argument to make for gun rights supporters

Why would we outlaw knives because of this though? How many mass stabbings have their been this year?

Go ahead and include world wide statistics. Put England and Japan in there too.

And then let me know how many people died in mass stabbing worldwide since 2020.

And then turn around and post the number of people who died in mass shootings in just the US, just this year, and just between January to March.

These numbers are why there is a movement to outlaw guns and not knives.

This is such an irrational argument to make for gun rights supporters

mf bein facetious w/ the "knife ban"

Shooting and stabbing people are both already banned

We not gonna be able to ban ourselves out of this kinda shit

Considering this happened in Canada I don't think the DC knife lobby even matters.

Oh.

So the question was are only these victims in this town of Canada gonna be able to sue knife manufactorers?

Lmaooo.

This respons is almost as irrational as saying "are we gonna ban knives now" after getting the first mass stabbing after the thousanth mass shooting.

I'm not agreeing with that at all.

I stand by precisely what I said: When someone is committed to killing people, they will find a way to do it when guns are not available. I've said this in other threads.

Also: The easiest, most efficient means to do it is a bomb. The materials are readily available, there's no age restriction on buying the chemicals, and it's a one and done means of killing potentially hundreds of people in a single "boom".

Bro its pointless. A lot of these dudes are simply devoid of all logic. All they see is the trees at the front of the forest.

All that banning they did in the UK and now they over there trying to ban knives cuz ppl gettin shanked left and right.

Its a soceital problem and villainizing an inanimate object wont fix shit.

“thought so”:mybad:

I would respect this approach a lot more if we were talking about something serious. You in here giving breakdowns about why banning knives is a dumb idea. When nobody takes banning knives serious.

If you would like to get serious we can tho?

Why don’t you actually answer my question? A gun manufacturer and a knife manufacturer can’t be held to the same liability?

Remington paid out like 75 million after Sandy Hook. That’s with the strongest lobby in DC.

Lmaooo.

Fam its hilarious to accuse me of discussing something thats not serious to turn around and ask me to seriously answer if knife manufactorers can be held to the same liability.

Put your lawyer hat on for a second.

On one side you have something marketed as this cuts yout tomatoes better.

On the other side you have something marketed as the new version of this is a more effective killing machine.

This is a dumb question man.

Lmaooo.

Guess we both arguing some dumb ass none serious shit.

Bro its pointless. A lot of these dudes are simply devoid of all logic. All they see is the trees at the front of the forest.

All that banning they did in the UK and now they over there trying to ban knives cuz ppl gettin shanked left and right.

Its a soceital problem and villainizing an inanimate object wont fix shit.

Well we obviously not ever gonna deal with the social problem on any level

Oh.

So the question was are only these victims in this town of Canada gonna be able to sue knife manufactorers?

Lmaooo.

This respons is almost as irrational as saying "are we gonna ban knives now" after getting the first mass stabbing after the thousanth mass shooting.

I responded to this:

Maybe. Lets figure it out.

Do Knife manufactors have the strongest lobby in DC that impact laws?

So, since this is an incident that happened in Canada, how, exactly the fuck, is a DC lobby even relevant to the convo???

To be human is to be destructive

That’s why they want us to hang out in the metaverse where we can’t do real harm

So why we even talking bout gun laws opposed to knife laws when this happened in Canada?

It's relevant to a sentiment that's been echoed for years that y'all like to ignore: When someone wants to kill whether it's one or multiple people, they will find a way even when guns have been banned or are tightly restricted.

Canada's gun laws are pretty strict compared to ours so this incident is one such example of that happening.

Back