Welcome To aBlackWeb

10 People Killed and 15 Injured In Stabbing Attacks In Saskatchewan, Canada

I got no details on this case.

But hearing them say one of the brothers is dead but his injuries arent self inflicted.

And then hearing them say the other brother is still out there but injured.

That shit is wild. Like did these mfers end up turning around and try killing each other?

Or did some fight back and and kill one and injure the other?

Either way, this a crazy ass story for real

RIP to the dead

When folks really want to kill or maim others and guns aren't available, they'll find other ways to do it.

This is not unlike the mass stabbings in the UK and China.
My gun enthusiast brother in law made the same argument. It was disingenuous when he did it too.

Mass stabbings are JV, mass shootings are NBA. Both can happen, but one is in a whole different league.

My gun enthusiast brother in law made the same argument. It was disingenuous when he did it too.

Mass stabbings are JV, mass shootings are NBA. Both can happen, but one is in a whole different league.

I mean didn’t dude in Denver kill 50 people at once with a gun. It’s obvious one is more dangerous than the other

I mean didn’t dude in Denver kill 50 people at once with a gun. It’s obvious one is more dangerous than the other
And the Uvalde dude killed over 20 in one room. If he had a knife the teachers would have tried to stop him before the cops even got there. And if not best believe the cops wouldn’t have hesitated to run up in there.

mass stabbings are much harder to pull off than a mass shooting. Stabbing someone takes far more of a mental commitment that bussin' shots at random.

Mass shootings are community center kiddie league, mass stabbings are NBA.

mass stabbings are much harder to pull off than a mass shooting. Stabbing someone takes far more of a mental commitment that bussin' shots at random.

Mass shootings are community center kiddie league, mass stabbings are NBA.
Different basis for our league comparisons. You’re talking about killing difficulty as the higher league, I’m talking about killing ease as the higher league

Either way, you’re actually agreeing with me that mass stabbings are immensely more difficult than mass shootings and reducing access to the more efficient and easier killing machine would curb these mass killing incidents.

🤝

Different basis for our league comparisons. You’re talking about killing difficulty as the higher league, I’m talking about killing ease as the higher league

Either way, you’re actually agreeing with me that mass stabbings are immensely more difficult than mass shootings and reducing access to the more efficient and easier killing machine would curb these mass killing incidents.

🤝

I'm not agreeing with that at all.

I stand by precisely what I said: When someone is committed to killing people, they will find a way to do it when guns are not available. I've said this in other threads.

Also: The easiest, most efficient means to do it is a bomb. The materials are readily available, there's no age restriction on buying the chemicals, and it's a one and done means of killing potentially hundreds of people in a single "boom".

Last edited:
I'm not agreeing with that at all.

I stand by precisely what I said: When someone is committed to killing people, they will find a way to do it when guns are not available. I've said this in other threads.

Also: The easiest, most efficient means to do it is a bomb. The materials are readily available, there's no age restriction on buying the chemicals, and it's a one and done means of killing potentially hundreds of people in a single "boom".
Yeah, and the failure rate on bombs is a lot higher than guns. Plus putting bullets in a gun is a lot easier and safer than making a bomb.

We don’t have to do this again though. Your argument taken at face value is true. If someone is seriously committed to killing a bunch of people they will find a way.

There’s a lot of nuance you’re ignoring in support of your views though. There’s different levels of commitment and there’s a lot of different variables that make using a gun vastly easier and more efficient than any other method.

So we're gonna pretend like mass shootings aren't a daily occurence in the US to the point where they don't always get reported in the news whereas mass stabbings are so rare that when they happen in a whole 'nother country it's a headline story?

Back