Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Look Average At Best. You're Gonna Die Alone" Dating Consultant Gives Woman A Savage Response When She Says She Wants A 6-Figure Man!

i was always stuck on the 6 figures..

like thats the answer to money problem and can give you the life.

people forget they live according to what they make......you can be broke on 6 figures and living beyond your means and in debt still.

shit if 6 figure was an end all be all .....millionaires and billionaires should never go bankrupt.

agreed on this random 6-fig standard

I could never figure out if they are looking for a mofo making $100K................or someone making $999K+

not much of a difference between making $99K and $100K, so if $100K is enough then shorty needs to stop with the BS 6 fig standard and just be cool with someone who works and manages their money well

otherwise if shorty looking for something closer to a millionaire, then more than likely she will never find that...........sheer numbers alone make it difficult to find a milly maker, especially if u average in any way

I also don't really understand why some people don't understand subjectivity. That woman is average at best to HIM. She's average at best to ME. She's average at best to Y'ALL. But I can promise you that somewhere, there are plenty niggas walking around with a 6-figure income who would find her way more than 'average at best'.

SMH @ u feeding shorty BS so that she will continue to live in delusion

sheer numbers alone don't agree with this false hope u selling

u basically telling shorty to keep looking for a snowflake in the summertime

I guess being "nice" just really means being disingenuous

If we are being honest, for a majority of people, more money = higher standards. That can come from an inflated sense of self worth due to making a lot of money. It's engrained in our heads from very young that money = happiness. While there are perks of having large amounts of disposable income, it can't mask being a trash person.

People put so much importance on the things that don't guarantee a successful relationship and will have rigid standards to the point the miss out on people thay REALLY might be good for them.

The standard you demand often starts with the one you set...but it doesn’t always have to end that way so as long as you’re applying yourself

Have to disagree.

There’s multimillionaires who have “average” looking women.

I know it’s a matter of opinion, but still.

Some of these rich celebrities be marrying these basic broads who have normal 9 to 5 gigs.

SMH @ u feeding shorty BS so that she will continue to live in delusion

sheer numbers alone don't agree with this false hope u selling

u basically telling shorty to keep looking for a snowflake in the summertime

I guess being "nice" just really means being disingenuous

Explain to me these 'sheer numbers' that you're referring to. Go.

Back