Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Look Average At Best. You're Gonna Die Alone" Dating Consultant Gives Woman A Savage Response When She Says She Wants A 6-Figure Man!

Rebecca Lynn Pope.
I bought her book for a few ladies I know.....cuz they just don't get it and always getting dogged out.

You many not be trying to holla at them but stop being
1293695_o.gif

not quite...

i truly want people to be happy and hate seeing people use ideologies that aint their own or just be destructive because they think its ok.

for me...if im fucking up....imma need you to tell me if you really fuck with me.

There is a difference between you being told you fucking up about something and having to be repeatedly told you fucking up about same thing over and over again.

If they haven't changed a thing but keep getting the same results from different people and you've had conversations about the shit before on more than one occasion.

Yes you trying to save them.

I get you care about your folks but after a certain point your given help becomes trying to save some folks who quite obviously don't want to be saved.

Hardest person to save someone from is themselves.

There is a difference between you being told you fucking up about something and having to be repeatedly told you fucking up about same thing over and over again.

If they haven't changed a thing but keep getting the same results from different people and you've had conversations about the shit before on more than one occasion.

Yes you trying to save them.

I get you care about your folks but after a certain point your given help becomes trying to save some folks who quite obviously don't want to be saved.

Hardest person to save someone from is themselves.
Great post

Had some slick shit to say but I gotta stand on respect for this post right now.

In another thread you’ll be mf’ers.

Right now, salute..

I like this video and the reason I do is because he is speaking truth , ofc we all know there is always a better way to get the message across but the reality of it is you just have people out here in the world that won't fully understand shit unless you go that far with shit because like her they act like they don't get what your saying and you are explaining it in the best /nicest way possible but all he saying is instead of trying to go for perfect like to many woman and men out here do , you may make 6 figures but when it comes to looks wise find someone that is in your lane that's all and you shouldn't have a problem getting into a relationship

Great post

Had some slick shit to say but I gotta stand on respect for this post right now.

In another thread you’ll be mf’ers.

Right now, salute..

That's fair. You already know I prefer the bad guy, ignorance and violence roll anyway.

5 figures can take you in vaays more than twice a year. People need to live within their budget.
And two five figure people could save a good amount of money.

I think people always assume 5 figure means only up to 30k or something.

Like what if a dude has his house and car paid off and making 60k. That's a lot of money left over. People don't like to see potential...They only want results.

At the bolded, depends where you are at in life. Some people have been through the phase of building from the ground up with their ex partner. When that person goes back into the dating phase, they may want someone with their stuff together and/or match them.

At the bolded, depends where you are at in life. Some people have been through the phase of building from the ground up with their ex partner. When that person goes back into the dating phase, they may want someone with their stuff together and/or match them.
true.....cant dispute it

Here's the thing,

You wanna shut that shit down.... Shut down her line of thinking.

If you think 6 figure salary is a dating requirement, you're placing a price on your head. Which in turn places you in a pool of women that are there essentially to be bought if you got the money.

It's at that point your worth to that man is determined on things that you may or may not be very unique at. You're directly placing an importance on something that is pretty much counterproductive to a mutual attraction between two people.

Like understand and recognize what you are asking for and what comes along with it. Just so there are no surprises. This will not be a relationship built off of anything you really bring to the table outside of your physical appearance.

I would have left it at that. I wouldn't have told her she just average... Cuz she might misinterpret that as maybe I gotta get surgery or something to look more appealing....

Then again.... If that's the direction she wanna go...so be it...... My whole point is she's chasing a superficial relationship, and those end horribly if you looking for anything real from it

Like if you legit looking for a date, look for someone who you laugh with.

Starting off.... Like in the very beginning, laughing with other, sharing the same sense of humor is the 100% best way to start off every single time.....

You can make decisions about other shit down the road later, cross those bridges when you get to them.... But if y'all first conversation is with smiles and laughter...that shit way more important than most the other shit people think they should look for first ??‍♂️

Back