Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Look Average At Best. You're Gonna Die Alone" Dating Consultant Gives Woman A Savage Response When She Says She Wants A 6-Figure Man!

I lowkey feel embarrassed for her.
I wanna see a woman doing show like this giving dudes real talk...it would be crazy
I don't think men think the same way women do when it comes to shit like this. Ask most women if they could secure a millionaire and they would say yes with a straight face. Meanwhile, ask most men if they could secure an average chick and they'd have to think about it, lol.

Reminds me of when Ayesha Curry was confused/upset that men weren't giving her the same kind of attention women give Steph. Meanwhile, men everywhere were shocked she was even entertaining the thought. Like who could possibly give her something that Steph can't? Who would even waste their time trying to get her attention?

I lowkey feel embarrassed for her.

I don't think men think the same way women do when it comes to shit like this. Ask most women if they could secure a millionaire and they would say yes with a straight face. Meanwhile, ask most men if they could secure an average chick and they'd have to think about it, lol.

Reminds me of when Ayesha Curry was confused/upset that men weren't giving her the same kind of attention women give Steph. Meanwhile, men everywhere were shocked she was even entertaining the thought. Like who could possibly give her something that Steph can't? Who would even waste their time trying to get her attention?
attention is a drug to a lot of women.. don't matter who gives it as long as they can come correct about it..seen this happen plenty of times.

Oh I know they do, but I wanna see it in this platform
Dude be trying to get some ladies to see they overvalue themselves and don't think things thru. Could be helpful to think realistically.

Most lady shows just shit on dudes.

But I think he's wrong. As long as the woman is cool and easy to be around... I think she can get most dudes.

Dude be trying to get some ladies to see they overvalue themselves and don't think things thru. Could be helpful to think realistically.

Most lady shows just shit on dudes.

But I think he's wrong. As long as the woman is cool and easy to be around... I think she can get most dudes.
True, just cause a dude is wealthy doesn't mean that hes also superficial, the two dont always go hand and hand, even tho..the percentages for it are higher

5 figures ain’t taking u on 2 vacations a yr .... buy u birkins ( when did this become a thing) all for them to post on IG and call other chicks broke
5 figures can take you in vaays more than twice a year. People need to live within their budget.
And two five figure people could save a good amount of money.

I think people always assume 5 figure means only up to 30k or something.

Like what if a dude has his house and car paid off and making 60k. That's a lot of money left over. People don't like to see potential...They only want results.

5 figures can take you in vaays more than twice a year. People need to live within their budget.
And two five figure people could save a good amount of money.

I think people always assume 5 figure means only up to 30k or something.

Like what if a dude has his house and car paid off and making 60k. That's a lot of money left over. People don't like to see potential...They only want results.
Hyperbole my guy

Back