"You Look Average At Best. You're Gonna Die Alone" Dating Consultant Gives Woman A Savage Response When She Says She Wants A 6-Figure Man!

SMH so we supposed to play dumb on purpose just cuz u want to continue to be insincere?

we really gon act like there are multiple 6 fig dudes everywhere (excluding yourself obviously) who gon see her as better than average?

aight champ u got it :hahaha:

You made a claim. I asked for more information about that claim. And this was your reply.

Just sit the next one out, B. We won’t think any less of you.

She's a 5, but she should aim her dating game lower. Even most average and unattractive men who made six figures wouldn't date down this far and walkibg around with somebody of her type. Have you seen Jay-Z marrying up one of his matchmakings?? Nope, instead he freaking married the world's wealthiest 8,7 unicorn.

You made a claim. I asked for more information about that claim. And this was your reply.

Just sit the next one out, B. We won’t think any less of you.

what info would've been sufficient? info on American income, broken down by race and gender?

it's pretty much well known that the average American makes approx $50K

we could start evaluating percentiles of who makes $100K and above, but the main point is that the numbers don't work in her favor

especially since u already said u find her average, meanwhile u are also saying there should be "plenty" 6 fig bachelors who might find her attractive enough to jump up for a 35yr old w/ a kid

all I'm saying is be real my guy..........if she ain't already running in certain circles of high earners, then her chances are slim (before even considering looks).........and we didn't even get into where she lives and gender ratios ?

what info would've been sufficient? info on American income, broken down by race and gender?

it's pretty much well known that the average American makes approx $50K

we could start evaluating percentiles of who makes $100K and above, but the main point is that the numbers don't work in her favor

especially since u already said u find her average, meanwhile u are also saying there should be "plenty" 6 fig bachelors who might find her attractive enough to jump up for a 35yr old w/ a kid

all I'm saying is be real my guy..........if she ain't already running in certain circles of high earners, then her chances are slim (before even considering looks).........and we didn't even get into where she lives and gender ratios ?

Why are you asking ME what would be sufficient when YOU made reference to these magical 'sheer numbers'. Go ahead and tell us about these numbers.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Dude is a dick.

He expected her to take his words as gospel and ask no questions or for clarification.

Got butt hurt when she did.

Signs of a weak man.

Nothing she did was deserving of such a response.

That wasn't keeping it real, that was talking down on someone cause you see yourself as superior.

Facts. And people eat this shit up as being real. Being real don’t equal being rude.

Just because she’s “average at best” ( his words), doesn’t mean she can’t bag a six figure dude.

True.

Melania Trump is ugly AF and she became regardless the trophy wife of a broke ugly multibillionaire... although she wasn't born in poverty, though.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
I listened to the whole video with Kevin Samuels.

That snippet does no Justice.

Some of ya'll commenting without even watching the video. And as some have said, that snippet does no justice to the full video.

She rated herself a '5'. Kevin shared his opinion and agreed with her assessment of herself.

He also asked her to book a personal session, but she wanted to engage him in that particular call-in show, so he gave her what she wanted.

And some of ya'll forget these women are calling in wanting info on how to MARRY a HVM, not just be a bootycall.

That is the angle Kevin comes from. He doesn't promote bagging a HVM just for dating. He talks about marrying a HVM.