Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

Is the original poster a black dude? That's a wild thing to say. I can see why some of these chicks say black men ain't loyal if there are a bunch of niggas saying shit like that. You can go date your Becky (if that's what you want) without putting her on a pedestal.

Apparently it is a black woman.

Right time, right place for Dave (who works at ESPN as well), or do you think that she wasn't really checking for brothers?

She don't strike me as the type, but I can't be sure.

Last edited:
I feel ish
Definitely not bout to argue
You said your peace now stfu
Instead of 'what you got to say now huh" foh

Anyway if you're helping black people on purpose you pro black to me.

I don't think marrying or having a kid with a black person automatically makes you pro black. Niggaz could just be fuckin and could gaf about a cause.

I myself not tryna marry no becky either but going by new nigga definition of being for blacks meaning being with a black woman would disqualify a good amount of civil rights leaders that have done way more than repost a tweet

Right time, right place for Dave (who works at ESPN as well), or do you think that she wasn't really checking for brothers?

She don't strike me as the type, but I can't be sure.

She's a Sage Steele type. Given how she's covered black athletes differently from whites in a negative way and practically no black people that wasn't her family was there, clear signs of a negro only by birth. She was always gonna find her a non black man. Always a lost cause

This is the thing about this dude. He's really a boorish and simple-minded dude, even though he has a PhD. I am sure that there are better -- better informed, more capable of nuanced thinking, less uncouth -- representatives of his sort of viewpoint out there.

People just have to stop taking him serious. He's basically a parody of a conscious person. I honestly don't see his anyone can view him as anything but a joke at this point.

chappelle-god-damn.gif

Holy shit lady

Back