Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

The messenger matters too. And that's what you fail to realize and why folks keep getting caught up behind dumb people
So yall have no problem with her saying this and that about black folks but as soon as she start talking about jews, there's a problem.😑
Yall silent as fuck about that so ima keep on highlighting it.
Could careless if she's pandering.
I don't care what you think
Say whatever. Think whatever. Idc

I want you apply that same logic with Kamala
Aight?

Last edited:
So yall have no problem with her saying this and that about black folks but as soon as she start talking about jews, there's a problem.😑
Yall silent as fuck about that so ima keep on highlighting it.
Could careless if she's pandering.
I don't care what you think
Say whatever. Think whatever. Idc

I want you apply that same logic with Kamala
Aight?

You an idiot if you think folks have no issue with her comments on Black people. That's why she's in the position looking for another grift and trying to get Black folks on her side now. Because Black people by and large don't fuck with her and anybody with common sense can see this is just her latest attempt at a money grab. Hell you can search abw alone and see people on here shitting on her

Last edited:
You an idiot if you think folks have no issue with her comments on Black people. That's why she's in the position looking for another grift and trying to get Black folks on her side now. Because Black people by and large don't fuck with her and anybody with common sense can see this is just her latest attempt at a money grab. Hell you can search abw alone and see people on here shitting on her
Fake shit

Jesus Christ🤦🏾‍♂️ you are being argumentative on points i generally agree with but somehow you think I'm blind to it.
Don't corner me into some lame shit I agree with you on Fake nigga

I know she has issues with black folks.
I know she's a coon
Posters in this thread are highlighting what she said about black folks which has been ad nauseum.

Do you have a problem with me highlighting what she says about jews?

I agree with everything yall say about this bitch.
That why I don't really give a fuck about her.

Now do yall have a problem with me posting what she says about jews?

Money grab from who?

I'm not paying the bitch and she got them jews mad.

foh with that grifter shit

Last edited:
Fake shit

Jesus Christ🤦🏾‍♂️ you are being argumentative on points i generally agree with but somehow you think I'm blind to it.
Don't corner me into some lame shit I agree with you on Fake nigga

I know she has issues with black folks.
I know she's a coon
Posters in this thread are highlighting what she said about black folks which has been ad nauseum.

Do you have a problem with me highlighting what she says about jews?

I agree with everything yall say about this bitch.
That why I don't really give a fuck about her.

Now do yall have a problem with me posting what she says about jews?

Money grab from who?

I'm not paying the bitch and she got them jews mad.

foh with that grifter shit

Lol. You the one who accused people of having no problem with her saying shit about Black people. Those were your words. If you knew that wasn't true then there was no point to you saying that. The issue isn't what she saying about Jews. I don't give 2 shits about that. I'm saying that she's making this pivot because she wore our her welcome on one grift and now she's coming for another one. And propping up what she's saying as if she's not continuing her previous bullshit just with a different group only keeps people like her around when it's clear her ass don't need to being listened to.

The money grab is the attempt to ingratiate herself back with Black people after spending the good part of the last decade shitting on Black people. If all it takes is insulting Jews to get somebody to forget all that then they're not that bright.

Lol. You the one who accused people of having no problem with her saying shit about Black people. Those were your words. If you knew that wasn't true then there was no point to you saying that. The issue isn't what she saying about Jews. I don't give 2 shits about that. I'm saying that she's making this pivot because she wore our her welcome on one grift and now she's coming for another one. And propping up what she's saying as if she's not continuing her previous bullshit just with a different group only keeps people like her around when it's clear her ass don't need to being listened to.
I said that because posters keep posting the same shit she's been saying about black folks which has been ad nauseam.

So other posters can post about her redundancy but as soon as I post about her talking about Israel and pedophiles, there's a problem.
You are a hypocrite.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I said that because posters keep posting the same shit she's been saying about black folks which has been ad nauseam.

So other posters can post about her redundancy but as soon as I post about her talking about Israel and pedophiles, there's a problem.
You are a hypocrite.

So you said something you already knew was wrong and mad you got told you're wrong. That makes sense.

You're grossly missing the point. And that's the problem when all you want is to hear something that confirms your thoughts already. The messenger matters and that's what you don't seem to get

You're grossly missing the point. And that's the problem when all you want is to hear something that confirms your thoughts already. The messenger matters and that's what you don't seem to get
Hypocrite. Apply that same logic with posters posting about her critiquing black folks.

So are we done?

Hypocrite. Apply that same logic with posters posting about her critiquing black folks.

So are we done?

Lol yeah you just don't get it. You so caught up in wanting to hear/see somebody talking about Jewish people you're being blind to anything else. Why the hell would it make sense to call out posters for saying her comments on Black folks are wrong? You think this is a defense of Jewish people when it's a criticism of her

Is the original poster a black dude? That's a wild thing to say. I can see why some of these chicks say black men ain't loyal if there are a bunch of niggas saying shit like that. You can go date your Becky (if that's what you want) without putting her on a pedestal.
Agree that's some crazy shit to post. I'm still wary of social media so I be thinking it's trolls, bots, or seriously fucked in the head people who'd ever write some shit like that. Trying to start shit on purpose. Cause if u truly think shit like that.....good lord

Agree that's some crazy shit to post. I'm still wary of social media so I be thinking it's trolls, bots, or seriously fucked in the head people who'd ever write some shit like that. Trying to start shit on purpose. Cause if u truly think shit like that.....good lord
You would be correct lol

I just checked the comments😂😂

Definitely bots

Back