Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

So can Mexicans be racist?

they don’t control anything here but I have seen ALL of yall call a non white person racist

So can Mexicans be racist?

they don’t control anything here but I have seen ALL of yall call a non white person racist

Mexicans in Mexico can, yes.

There's a whole population of Afro-Mexicans that most folks don't even know exists and the Mexican government would love nothing more than to keep it that way. In fact they only recently started counting them in the census and it turns out about 1.5 million Afro Mexicans that have never had a voice in Mexico.

I think the thing is folks think racism has to have power with it to matter. And yes a random Asian not liking blacks can’t really change my life like a politician. But you can be powerless and still racist but it’s toothless.

I think the thing is folks think racism has to have power with it to matter. And yes a random Asian not liking blacks can’t really change my life like a politician. But you can be powerless and still racist but it’s toothless.

The power to oppress is what sets racism apart from plain prejudice. People can be prejudiced based on a myriad of factors and race/ethnicity are a part of that. It becomes racism when one has the power to oppress based on that prejudice.

An asian not liking Black folks is prejudiced. An Asian mayor or city councilman that gets anti-Black policies made into law is racist.

The power to oppress is what sets racism apart from plain prejudice. People can be prejudiced based on a myriad of factors and race/ethnicity are a part of that. It becomes racism when one has the power to oppress based on that prejudice.

An asian not liking Black folks is prejudiced. An Asian mayor or city councilman that gets anti-Black policies made into law is racist.
sub Asian mayor with black mayor. So by your own definition black folks can be racist.

So white folks in trailers that have no power can’t be racist?

Systemic oppression and regular racism are two different things.

We all can be racist.

We got everyday white folks we are calling racist

We got black folks saying how we are just much better and superior to white folks.

sub Asian mayor with black mayor. So by your own definition black folks can be racist.

So white folks in trailers that have no power can’t be racist?

Systemic oppression and regular racism are two different things.

We all can be racist.

We got everyday white folks we are calling racist

We got black folks saying how we are just much better and superior to white folks.

If Black folks are in power, yes. That's the delimiter: the power to oppress.

Poor white folks, however, do have power in this country by way of their whiteness. They can take advantage of everything built into this country's power structure to hold an advantage over any minority, but Black folks in particular.

Poor whites can still have you killed by way of the cops, who are a part of that white power structure. All they gotta do is say they feared for their life, and the cop just needs to think your wallet is a gun and you're dead and no one pays for it.

Only a non black person gotta ask for clarity on such a thing 😂...they gotta start asking for i.d or something for these subjects

Only an idiot makes comments like you just did.

Stay away from hypocrisy. If you cool with Umar calling white people cave dwellers, that's fine. Don't be a liar and act like it's not a racial attack.

Well, when I think of racism, I don't think black people can be racist against white people.

Prejudice? Absolutely

I don't know why people like playing that semantics game. lol You knew exactly what he meant when he called Umar racist. He wasn't talking about it in terms of an institution.

Only an idiot makes comments like you just did.

Stay away from hypocrisy. If you cool with Umar calling white people cave dwellers, that's fine. Don't be a liar and act like it's not a racial attack.
Only a non black person or tap dancer don't grasp the differences and/or act dense on purpose. Nor do I get paid to spoon feed your kind. They can keep explaining to your useless ass

Mexicans in Mexico can, yes.

There's a whole population of Afro-Mexicans that most folks don't even know exists and the Mexican government would love nothing more than to keep it that way. In fact they only recently started counting them in the census and it turns out about 1.5 million Afro Mexicans that have never had a voice in Mexico.

Poor white folks, however, do have power in this country by way of their whiteness. They can take advantage of everything built into this country's power structure to hold an advantage over any minority, but Black folks in particular.

Poor whites can still have you killed by way of the cops, who are a part of that white power structure. All they gotta do is say they feared for their life, and the cop just needs to think your wallet is a gun and you're dead and no one pays for it.

37ed9925-8d98-4e65-89c2-fbbab8659bca_text.gif

I don't know why people like playing that semantics game. lol You knew exactly what he meant when he called Umar racist. He wasn't talking about it in terms of an institution.
No games with me fam

Dwayne can be very literal at times. I asked for clarification as I didn't want to imply something he didn't mean

You don't even realize you're her perfect audience to fall for her latest grift
*Sigh

I don't care about her yo.

I care about the message.
How many times must I say that since the Kanye thread?

I barely post about this woman..

You always do this fake shit with your calculated responses

I don't give a fuck about the bitch

Carry on.

*Sigh

I don't care about her yo.

I care about the message.
How many times must I say that since the Kanye thread?

I barely post about this woman..

You always do this fake shit with your calculated responses

I don't give a fuck about the bitch

Carry on.

The messenger matters too. And that's what you fail to realize and why folks keep getting caught up behind dumb people

So can Africans in Africa be racist to white people there?

So can Africans in Africa be racist to white people there?

If they hold power over them, then yes.

Case in point: The white "afrikaaner" held power over the native Black South Africans for decades. And even now with apartheid removed, them honkies still hold enough power where they can oppress the native African.

However, in places like Nigeria, where the overwhelming population is Black African, should they wish to oppress whatever white population they have they absolutely could do it because they weild the power to do so.

Back