Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

Pure ignorance.

A lot of blacks are colorstruck. Some brothers, for example, will look at someone like Lupita Nyong'o and say that she is not attractive based purely on her dark skin, which is bullshit.

Same with women. I am sure some brothers have been looked at by some black women as unattractive because of their dark skin, when they are not unattractive at all.

Some white people are colorist too. But in my opinion, whites might be more featurist than colorist, while many blacks are more colorist than featurist.

Pure ignorance.

A lot of blacks are colorstruck. Some brothers, for example, will look at someone like Lupita Nyong'o and say that she is not attractive based purely on her dark skin, which is bullshit.

Same with women. I am sure some brothers have been looked at by some black women as unattractive because of their dark skin, when they are not unattractive at all.

Some white people are colorist too. But in my opinion, whites might be more featurist than colorist, while many blacks are more colorist than featurist.
Lupita is not an attractive woman.

Negros are really coming in here to praising a White Supremacist bedwench who’s still running around claiming George Floyd died because of fentanyl and that racist white cop was unfairly treated.. SMDH…
It's OK to quote me yo. Be real
Don't be scared like them other abw cucks.
Aight?
I want to respect you stringer so don't talk sideways

As I said before in that Kanye thread as well as this.

I
Don't
Give
A
Fuck
About
Celebrities

I don't give a fuck about candance owens

Exposing them Jews is all I care about

Comprende?

Ok, carry on

Last edited: