Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

Crazy how many black women praised this guy for supporting his wife.

Yes they love white men, I told a brother on this site how much our black women value white men and he made it seem like I was tweaking.

Johnathan Owens and Simone get their relationship attacked by black women daily but these white men get with a black woman and all of a sudden……….

Is there no value in what that post said?

Would a woman getting that support see it as different than what we saw from Owens?

I found value in her saying “not team USA, Team Tara”, compared to the Olympics thread where the women were basically Seabiscuit.

If we can’t get strong where we weak at the chorus will only grow louder 🤷🏾‍♂️.

lol @ them praising the hell out of this white man for supporting his wife but killing Simone's husband every opportunity they get even though he was out there at the Olympics cheering the same way.

The Simone shit with her husband Jonathan Owens officially jumped the shark. Got to the point that not only was Simone herself telling fans to shut the fuck up and stop being miserable but alot of other people finally realized how stupid people sound hating on that man

The Simone shit with her husband Jonathan Owens officially jumped the shark. Got to the point that not only was Simone herself telling fans to shut the fuck up and stop being miserable but alot of other people finally realized how stupid people sound hating on that man

What's hilarious to me is those people supposedly consider themselves to be Simone's supporters, but they are constantly attacking one of if not the most important relationships in her life. You're talking about a chick that has anxiety problems, and they are going after the dude that she considers to be a rock when she's having a tough time. lol Make that make sense.

What's hilarious to me is those people supposedly consider themselves to be Simone's supporters, but they are constantly attacking one of if not the most important relationships in her life. You're talking about a chick that has anxiety problems, and they are going after the dude that she considers to be a rock when she's having a tough time. lol Make that make sense.
There’s a video on TikTok, where this black woman was talking down about Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles caught wind, responded, and the woman pretty much just quit. Didn’t stand firm on what she believed, didn’t even really apologize. She just quit going back-and-forth. I think they believe Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens really aren’t on each other‘s level, and they basically are because they’re in a relationship with one another. They found love, and I think these women want to see black women, hold the title above their husbands, but that doesn’t make sense because, most women don’t want that. She loves him, he loves her. The end.

There’s a video on TikTok, where this black woman was talking down about Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles caught wind, responded, and the woman pretty much just quit. Didn’t stand firm on what she believed, didn’t even really apologize. She just quit going back-and-forth. I think they believe Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens really aren’t on each other‘s level, and they basically are because they’re in a relationship with one another. They found love, and I think these women want to see black women, hold the title above their husbands, but that doesn’t make sense because, most women don’t want that. She loves him, he loves her. The end.

lol There was one chick that was going hard on Owens, and Simone called her miserable. The chick was like "Well, if Simone says I'm miserable, I probably am. I'll accept that."

The moral of the story is people are weird. I believe all the people that get that invested in other people's lives have problems.

People are also weird in the sense that they think whatever celebrity they are talking shit about won't get wind of their thoughts and then when the celebrity does and essentially puts them in their place.... Crickets

I hope Anthony Mackie responds to one of my tweets about him though and that's on the homies

Yeah that's been the main point of the push back on those folks. That bashing her husband doesn't show support. It's part of that weird shit social has birthed where people think they show their Fandom by professing as much dislike as they can for people who they think whoever they're a fan of doesn't or shouldn't like.

lol There was one chick that was going hard on Owens, and Simone called her miserable. The chick was like "Well, if Simone says I'm miserable, I probably am. I'll accept that."

The moral of the story is people are weird. I believe all the people that get that invested in other people's lives have problems.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BITCH IMG_5766.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814-013646_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814-013646_Gallery.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240814-013652_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814-013652_Gallery.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
I truly don't understand why those chicks can't just find them a white boy and be happy. If that's what you want, go for it. We don't need all the extra narrative. Maybe they are just grifting. I don't know.
it’s because they like the white boys but them white boys don’t like them. They get smashed and dashed. So I said it before, do what you want to do, but I don’t believe you get to make inflammatory comments about black men in favor of white men and then come back and act like you never said it. Then they’ll have this superiority complex like black men are all these things negative. IMG_3679.jpeg IMG_3680.jpeg

Back