Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

Lawd lol

I already know that nigga gonna use it for evil😅😅
Facts are evil??

The subject of this thread is pro-blackness and the rules of pro-blackness

Lonious Monk, who is a quarter white, who occasionally picks fights with me - leads the way with a whopping 40 posts

The night king, who is half white who used to fight with me a lot - 24 posts

Ttbf, the Canadian Jason Whitlock, started a major beef with me - 23 posts

Gray Matter, a Canadian Skip Bayless fan/Angel Reese hater - 9 posts

These are the niggas with the MOST to say about what's Pro black and what's not... and of course their posts favor whites, right? Right.

In contrast, 5th letter only made 4 posts cuz he wasn't so pressed to bend the rules of pro-blackness like them niggas

Excuse my observations

:cont:

Facts are evil??

Lonious Monk, who is a quarter white, who occasionally picks fights with me - leads the way with a whopping 40 posts

These are the niggas with the MOST to say about what's Pro black and what's not... and of course their posts favor whites, right? Right.

In contrast, 5th letter only made 4 posts cuz he wasn't so pressed to bend the rules of pro-blackness like them niggas

Excuse my observations

One of my secret powers is numbers

You ready for this?

One of my secret powers is numbers

You ready for this?
Ok...I'm ready for you to deflect from my correct and thoughtful observation that the people with the most connection to whiteness had the most to say about Pro blackness in this thread...and Go!

Ok...I'm ready for you to deflect from my correct and thoughtful observation that the people with the most connection to whiteness had the most to say about Pro blackness in this thread
I'm using your words ok

So check it

When I hit post reply, that will make 446 posts

Knight King has 24 posts. That's 5.3% of the posts in here and it gets lower with the other dudes you mentioned

How do they have the most to say when they as a total have less than 15% of the total posts

Also to consider, are 100% of the posts they make in support of white people or black people?

You have 11 and most if not all of them are in some way antagonizing them for their posts so where are your solutions about black people cause it seems to me that you spend the bulk of your time telling them about their opinions on black people aren't valid.

There’s a video on TikTok, where this black woman was talking down about Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles caught wind, responded, and the woman pretty much just quit. Didn’t stand firm on what she believed, didn’t even really apologize. She just quit going back-and-forth. I think they believe Simone Biles and Jonathan Owens really aren’t on each other‘s level, and they basically are because they’re in a relationship with one another. They found love, and I think these women want to see black women, hold the title above their husbands, but that doesn’t make sense because, most women don’t want that. She loves him, he loves her. The end.

It's not that Black American women want to see other Black American women above their husbands, it's that that Black American women are masculinized and think like a man.

Men seek glory, wealth, fame, and power to attract women.

Women seek these traits out in a man so they can comfortably raise children, develop themselves and not be at the mercy of the workforce.

Since Black American women have always worked and there's never been model of Black American womanhood that has a leisure domestic life at the forefront...

Black American women think that their accomplishments, income, wealth, education, and etc. should attract a certain caliber of men and men typically don't rank a woman's class and wealth.

Wal-Mart store managers get wifed everyday by six figure men.

But since Miss Biles is Olympian, they think she should be with a Prime Minister of a small country or something.

I'm using your words ok

So check it

When I hit post reply, that will make 446 posts

Knight King has 24 posts. That's 5.3% of the posts in here and it gets lower with the other dudes you mentioned

How do they have the most to say when they as a total have less than 15% of the total posts

Also to consider, are 100% of the posts they make in support of white people or black people?

You have 11 and most if not all of them are in some way antagonizing them for their posts so where are your solutions about black people cause it seems to me that you spend the bulk of your time telling them about their opinions on black people aren't valid.
100% of the posts they made are watering down what it is to be Pro black and give leeway to interracial relationships

Now I really didn't give my opinion one way or the other because it is a case-by-case thing.. but again the people who love fighting me, are the same ones with strong connections to whiteness, are the ones advocating the hardest in here

That's called correlation AP

100% of the posts they made are watering down what it is to be Pro black and give leeway to interracial relationships

Now I really didn't give my opinion one way or the other because it is a case-by-case thing.. but again the people who love fighting me, are the same ones with strong connections to whiteness, are the ones advocating the hardest in here

That's called correlation AP
I honestly don't see it

Facts are evil??

Excuse my observations

Check my posts. My opinion was in support of marrying black and I didn’t disrespect black leaders who did marry white.

See this is what you do, pull some dumb shit then play victim when niggas come at your neck.

Go play somewhere else many faced god, I’m not with the bullshit anymore.

Who AP?

You do

Why the HELL do you think I was curious?

i noticed a bunch meat lovers (pause) talking about how to be a vegan
I haven't moved a single goal post on this site

You know he was talking about you

Neville Chamberlain was the British prime minister from 1937-1940. He went out of his way to avoid war with Germany. But today he is judged harshly by historians who think that his policy of appeasement probably encouraged Hitler.

Are we going to say that despite his pro-peace efforts, he was really a warmonger?

That's bullshit.

He was pro-peace, but did things that undermined peace.

Similarly, black people can be pro-black even if they do things that in the long term will harm blacks.

Bro I don’t think anybody, neither members nor lurkers, read this nor your post preceding it and found them to have cogent points.

I think we’re done here.

Back