Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

Elz switched his energy quick after his first two post tho mao. He seen what was going on lol.

It’s not where u from it’s where u pay rent

kanye-west-second-wyoming-ranch-00.jpg

Asking to see a nigga tax return to prove he paid is like trump asking Obama for his birth certificate to prove he American

Lol niggas acting like this is nothing just because Kanye came up middle class

so if I become a billionaire in 15 years it won’t mean as much because I live in a 100k+ household now and have both parents around now? Lol

As much as I want to, I cant even salute that for 1 reason. The way he went about it. Black people had Kanye back for years and that made him a millionaire rapper.

Then he wanted to go into high end fashion. Then if my memory is correct, those racist white people shunned him and reminded him what color he is and where hes from. After that who had his back? Of course black people. Instead of riding with us again to even more success, he groveled on his hands and knees beggin and crying for those white fashion elites (that steal black american design and trends btw) to let him be their token black friend. What kinda shit is that? He didnt have to beg them for shit, he had the finance and the following to do this shit without their help or blessing.

Some yall really fought to get out the mud, just so you can join the people that were throwing mud at you, as a lackey. Even had your wife laughing at yo stupid ass for this shit

348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg

348B195500000578-3605614-image-m-115_1464038302537.jpg
Look at Kanye man

so helpful

Lol niggas acting like this is nothing just because Kanye came up middle class

so if I become a billionaire in 15 years it won’t mean as much because I live in a 100k+ household now and have both parents around now? Lol
[/QUOTE]

No lol just saying tho saying he came from nothing making it seem like it was some stereotype that was only thing I was saying.

Back