Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

Called it last year:

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif
Swizz is one of my favorite people in hip hop, just as a person, I definitely agree. But ye fucked around and created an empire.
Talk to em GoldPac!

As much as I want to, I cant even salute that for 1 reason. The way he went about it. Black people had Kanye back for years and that made him a millionaire rapper.

Then he wanted to go into high end fashion. Then if my memory is correct, those racist white people shunned him and reminded him what color he is and where hes from. After that who had his back? Of course black people. Instead of riding with us again to even more success, he groveled on his hands and knees beggin and crying for those white fashion elites (that steal black american design and trends btw) to let him be their token black friend. What kinda shit is that? He didnt have to beg them for shit, he had the finance and the following to do this shit without their help or blessing.

Some yall really fought to get out the mud, just so you can join the people that were throwing mud at you, as a lackey. Even had your wife laughing at yo stupid ass for this shit

348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg

348B195500000578-3605614-image-m-115_1464038302537.jpg
This has to be the lowest, most pathetic moment of his life.

A billion dollar slave

My nigga made adidas stock prices incredibly expensive...

Kanye is a brilliant musician and has been incredibly influential in Hiphop music since he broke into the scene... a living legend

Whatever his transgressions in his private life .... that only him can deal with

Each and every one of us posting have our own personal shit we go through in our own lives outside here

lol Niggas could have just shouted the man out for selling ugly ass sneakers all the way to the top but noooo

Some people liked Kanye when he was unapologetically pro-black. The "George Bush doesn't care about black ppl" Kanye. Diamonds from Sierra Leone Kanye.

But now he's unapologetically pro-white and some ppl can't and won't respect those kinda people, don't care how much money they have. We call that a sell out.

View attachment 271120

To:
View attachment 271121

View attachment 271122
"Slavery was a choice" was the cherry on top of the coon sundae

What he was doing was absolving white people of any wrongdoing concerning black people. Victim blaming. Dude is a piece of shit for life

And of those 6....Who's celebrated more?

I'll give you a hint. The one that shits on black men.

Hell Oprah lost support from me also wit that shyt you mentioned. Especially wit the Harvey Weinstein debacle, and not calling him out.

Last edited:
Back