Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

After reading all these posts I’ve come to two conclusions...

1. Some of y’all niggas value watching other niggas make money a bit too much. Coonery aside.

2. Kanye has spent the last few years spreading the bullshit he has & I’m supposed to set all that aside & be proud? Naw, it’s deeper than that. You have a platform and use it to spread white washed narratives elitists & Christian conservatives eat up. Then they come right back with “why can’t you be more like him?”. Fuck Forbes, fuck Kanye & fuck anyone willing to forgive & forget cuz of a niggas new tax bracket.

I see him gaming a man who can't see shit you doing as long as you stroke his ego.
Kanye does it an he's people look at him like a coon who sold out to be a billionaire.
Putin does it he's celebrated by his people and now basically runs two of the most countries. China called...Stroked his ego and got him to stop calling it the Chinese virus.

I see a man who stood up for black people at one time but he's cancelled for going against the grain another time. Could be nothing else but cooning? How easy for one to cancel out the other.

Could easily say him blurting out bush don't like black people as a stupid move...Gambled his career to make a point. But that's celebrated.

He jumped on stage an basically shitted on Taylor Swift the WS princess in favor of Beyonce......Again crazy. Stupid move.

But go against black people an you cancelled....Couldn't be a mistake or playing the long game?

Can we talk critically? Just for a second.
This ain't about defending. And I'm not cosigning just cuz.

Let's look at it holistically.

Or is it....He did this and he did that. He's a coon. Nothing more?
NGL, I stopped reading when you said Putin is celebrated by his people. You couldnt possible be referring to Vladimir Putin who changed the Russian Constitution so he can run it forever. Not Vladimir Putin who has any potential political rivals killed. Theres just no way you are talking about the Vladimir Putin who has any citizen whos outspoken about him, jailed or found dead under mysterious circumstances. This couldnt be true because it just wouldnt make sense that you'd say someone like this is celebrated by his people.

This thread has run it's course

Kanye made a billion dollars. That's good

He's not articulate when he speaks his views and we have to understand that.

But he is articulate when he raps and we have to understand that.

Just because he made a billion dollars doesn't mean he's qualified to be a spokesperson for all Black people. And we have to understand that.

Don't put him up on a pedestal and judge him for everything that he says that we don't agree with, or if he says something that could have been worded better. He's great at what he does; make music.

But he's not a natural born leader nor is he a politician.

Just because he made a billion dollars doesn't mean he's qualified to be a spokesperson for all Black people. And we have to understand that.

Don't put him up on a pedestal and judge him for everything that he says that we don't agree with, or if he says something that could have been worded better. He's great at what he does; make music.

He s obviously also great at running a business u can put him on a pedestal for that

Nothing more needs to be said

NGL, I stopped reading when you said Putin is celebrated by his people. You couldnt possible be referring to Vladimir Putin who changed the Russian Constitution so he can run it forever. Not Vladimir Putin who has any potential political rivals killed. Theres just no way you are talking about the Vladimir Putin who has any citizen whos outspoken about him, jailed or found dead under mysterious circumstances. This couldnt be true because it just wouldnt make sense that you'd say someone like this is celebrated by his people.
I was going somewhere ....

Why you always fucking shit up?

Nigga.....I have a whole bigger plan.

Always fucking with me..

stfu inori

jeez

...and if you’re a voice that millions upon millions can hear and you wanna make your opinions on the shit he’s saying known, you’re due to be judged. That’s just life.

I remember back in the 90s Charles Barkley was outspoken and would say things that would make the news. He made it known that he's not a role model and kids shouldn't look up to him.

It's a shame that famous people become role models regardless if they're qualified or not.

People (especially jewish people) propped KRS One up in the media in the late 80s and early 90s. He called himself, "the teacher" and the media (The Source, but there were other outlets like Arsenio Hall and Yo!MTV Raps) would put him on the cover and interview him. At the time I was young so I thought he was deep and that he was kicking knowledge. People in my generation thought KRS One and Public Enemy were our generation's Martin Luther King and Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

In hindsight, jewish people propped them up and made them appear to be community leaders, but they weren't qualified to lead the community. It's not their fault. They made inspirational music but they couldn't lead the entire Black nation. Ditto for 2Pac.

I remember back in the 90s Charles Barkley was outspoken and would say things that would make the news. He made it known that he's not a role model and kids shouldn't look up to him.

It's a shame that famous people become role models regardless if they're qualified or not.

People (especially jewish people) propped KRS One up in the media in the late 80s and early 90s. He called himself, "the teacher" and the media (The Source, but there were other outlets like Arsenio Hall and Yo!MTV Raps) would put him on the cover and interview him. At the time I was young so I thought he was deep and that he was kicking knowledge. People in my generation thought KRS One and Public Enemy were our generation's Martin Luther King and Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

In hindsight, jewish people propped them up and made them appear to be community leaders, but they weren't qualified to lead the community. It's not their fault. They made inspirational music but they couldn't lead the entire Black nation. Ditto for 2Pac.

:hahaha:

Back