Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

i hear you and understand.

at times the nigga is not articulate in what he says......or what hes trying to say.
but yes, he did say it. and he also praised trump and called him daddy or some shit.

ok cool.

he married a ho....ok cool.

guess what the missing link in all this was? proper guidance.

i see he did things wrong. im not going to say like him.
but his journey is impressive even if i dont agre9ith some shit.

It's b/c of those antics is the reason why folks have the attitude. Every person who becomes a billionaire doesn't deserve "big ups" from folks.

Some people liked Kanye when he was unapologetically pro-black. The "George Bush doesn't care about black ppl" Kanye. Diamonds from Sierra Leone Kanye.

But now he's unapologetically pro-white and some ppl can't and won't respect those kinda people, don't care how much money they have. We call that a sell out.

View attachment 271120

To:
View attachment 271121

View attachment 271122

@Gunner83 There's another way to look at it.

When Kanye was coming up he was just a regular brother that got a break. I know dozens of people personally that make beats as good as Kanye, but for whatever reason, be it social skills, or not having the right connections, or lack of business acumen, they never got signed to Rocafella.

So when Kanye got put on I'm sure he tried to pull people up with him, I'm sure most successful people that started at square 1 (not necessarily "the bottom" but square 1) tried to pull up their friends and associates, but their friends and associates didn't have the discipline or the drive to succeed at a professional level.

A good example is Biggie. He got all of his homies off the block, put them in a recording studio and produced an album for them. After he died none of them did anything except Lil Kim, and Lil Cease had that one album. The rest of Junior Mafia had their foot in the door and did nothing with it. They had an opportunity to be famous rappers but for whatever reason, they didn't.

Back to Kanye, I'm sure he made some phone calls and invited his people from Chicago to come to New York and sleep on his couch or whatever (e.g. Rhymefest). But it comes to a point where you can't help your homies and you have to go for self.

I think when he transitioned from an unknown, to a in-house producer, to a star he noticed that there's some people that you just can't pull up with you. I'm sure he looked at the cats in State Property and Dipset (I'm using them as an example because they were all signed to Rocafella around the same time) and couldn't figure out why those cats couldn't get it together.

Then when the Roc broke up, everybody on the label had some political capital/connections. All anybody had to do was hit Kanye up for a beat and make a hit single. I'm sure all of those guys on Rocafella could have written a few verses and made a hit if they put their minds to it. But for whatever reason they didn't and I haven't heard from anybody from Rocafella except for Jay and Kanye.

It's something about the way their brains are wired where Jay and Kanye could figure it out while the rest of those cats on Rocafella just couldn't figure out what to do.

I'm sure Kanye tried to pull some people up with him but when he realized it was impossible he just went for self, and changed his way of thinking along the way.

When Kanye was coming up he was just a regular brother that got a break. I know dozens of people personally that make beats as good as Kanye, but for whatever reason, be it social skills, or not having the right connections, or lack of business acumen, they never got signed to Rocafella.

So when Kanye got put on I'm sure he tried to pull people up with him, I'm sure most successful people that started at square 1 (not necessarily "the bottom" but square 1) tried to pull up their friends and associates, but their friends and associates didn't have the discipline or the drive to succeed at a professional level.

A good example is Biggie. He got all of his homies off the block, put them in a recording studio and produced an album for them. After he died none of them did anything except Lil Kim, and Lil Cease had that one album. The rest of Junior Mafia had their foot in the door and did nothing with it. They had an opportunity to be famous rappers but for whatever reason, they didn't.

Back to Kanye, I'm sure he made some phone calls and invited his people from Chicago to come to New York and sleep on his couch or whatever (e.g. Rhymefest). But it comes to a point where you can't help your homies and you have to go for self.

I think when he transitioned from an unknown, to a in-house producer, to a star he noticed that there's some people that you just can't pull up with you. I'm sure he looked at the cats in State Property and Dipset (I'm using them as an example because they were all signed to Rocafella around the same time) and couldn't figure out why those cats couldn't get it together.

Then when the Roc broke up, everybody on the label had some political capital/connections. All anybody had to do was hit Kanye up for a beat and make a hit single. I'm sure all of those guys on Rocafella could have written a few verses and made a hit if they put their minds to it. But for whatever reason they didn't and I haven't heard from anybody from Rocafella except for Jay and Kanye.

It's something about the way their brains are wired where Jay and Kanye could figure it out while the rest of those cats on Rocafella just couldn't figure out what to do.

I'm sure Kanye tried to pull some people up with him but when he realized it was impossible he just went for self, and changed his way of thinking along the way.

Now that I think about it, Jim Jones had a pretty solid career after the break up.

I don't think taking the white side of gambling with your integrity is the move. Or it could be a moment that's a step to a bigger goal.
And since it's not a lot of us up there....Some dudes shuffle to get access. It's nice the get the access to the exclusive club that matters. But he's now controlled by witches. He should be with a black woman. But ......His mind.....Went it's own way.

I don't think taking the white side of gambling with your integrity is the move. Or it could be a moment that's a step to a bigger goal.
And since it's not a lot of us up there....Some dudes shuffle to get access. It's nice the get the access to the exclusive club that matters. But he's now controlled by witches. He should be with a black woman. But ......His mind.....Went it's own way.

Yeah, the sad thing is that Michael Jordan, and Michael Jackson for that matter, married White woman and when they die/died they'll leave everything to a White woman.

So when Kanye dies, everything goes to Kim Kardashian?

Called it last year:

You're sleeping on your nigga fam, I'm pretty sure sometime next year Forbes will announce Ye is a billionaire.
1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif

Yeah, the sad thing is that Michael Jordan, and Michael Jackson for that matter, married White woman and when they die/died they'll leave everything to a White woman.

So when Kanye dies, everything goes to Kim Kardashian?

michael Jordan first wife is black and I think they divorced after his career all his money is not with white women lol

Back