Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

so now we discrediting him because he had parents ?

yes we should look at the state of black people......shit aint where it should be. dont care what yall say.
niggas out here happier a chick made money showing ass but wont promote an actual profession?

man yall got it......

I'll say this much; Black people are not monolithic. In other words, there's no rule that says all Black people have to like or dislike Donald Trump. There's no rule that says Black people have to speak a certain way, or pronounce words a certain way. There's no rules that say Black people have to dress a certain way. There's no rule that says all Black people have to be from the hood, or give back to the hood.

A Black person can like Donald Trump, make money and not give back to the hood and there's nothing wrong with that. We're all different.
i totally agree....but at the same time....black people that do different shit than the crowd are not then looked at as anything more than less black.

we are not a monolith but if you think different than us then youz a sellout.

smdh

a few people in here need they ass beat by them chinese.

i admonished him and gave him his flowers. If we look deeper at the state of our people why should we be in a rush to celebrate a billionaire that be cooning. Ain’t that exactly what we are against? But because he made classic albums and worked hard we supposed to forget all that.

so now we discrediting him because he had parents ?

yes we should look at the state of black people......shit aint where it should be. dont care what yall say.
niggas out here happier a chick made money showing ass but wont promote an actual profession?

man yall got it......

Yea just forget the cooning part tho just act like it never happened

i admonished him and gave him his flowers. If we look deeper at the state of our people why should we be in a rush to celebrate a billionaire that be cooning. Ain’t that exactly what we are against? But because he made classic albums and worked hard we supposed to forget all that.
But isn’t his wife helping getting negroes out of prison every other month? Ain’t that the shit y’all like?

But isn’t his wife helping getting negroes out of prison every other month? Ain’t that the shit y’all like?

“the media portrays the reality star as being primarily responsible for helping to free Alice Marie Johnson from prison, but Barrnett had been working on Alice’s case for years through she and Cody’s “Buried Alive” project, which secured the great-grandmother’s release”

:ualreadyknow:

“the media portrays the reality star as being primarily responsible for helping to free Alice Marie Johnson from prison, but Barrnett had been working on Alice’s case for years through she and Cody’s “Buried Alive” project, which secured the great-grandmother’s release”

:ualreadyknow:

Damn you would think a black lawyer would know this already hmmmmm

Back