Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

Fuck that we watched this nigga from day 1 when he joined the ROC till now. I was a huge fan (before the coon comments) when he started out and rooted for him to win.

A billion dollars AND he black and came from the bottom !? AND is a college dropout and wasnt even lyrically inclined compared to his peers he was going up against !? Not only that but went broke and resorted to begging rich niggas on Twitter ?? That nigga deserves the praise off the strength. Definitely inspirational af.

When y’all say bottom how you mean? Not being a millionaire? Because wernt both his parents educated and mom was a doctor? Look maybe 7 years ago I would’ve thought highly of this but now im just like ok. I mean idk seems like I’m just celebrating niggas being rich.

Fuck that we watched this nigga from day 1 when he joined the ROC till now. I was a huge fan (before the coon comments) when he started out and rooted for him to win.

A billion dollars AND he black and came from the bottom !? AND is a college dropout and wasnt even lyrically inclined compared to his peers he was going up against !? Not only that but went broke and resorted to begging rich niggas on Twitter ?? That nigga deserves the praise off the strength. Definitely inspirational af.
he came to philly one time and dudes was clowning him because of his name.

all he had was a backpack and a beat machine.....and started making beats on the spot at a local battle.

of course he smoked the dude.
but you can not deny his belief in himself.

U can give him flowers for one thing and admonish him for another....it’s possible

have I not done that? Let’s look at the state of black people overall now doing that I’m supposed to hold the billion higher than cooning ain’t there supposed to be a message in there?

When y’all say bottom how you mean? Not being a millionaire? Because wernt both his parents educated and mom was a doctor? Look maybe 7 years ago I would’ve thought highly of this but now im just like ok. I mean idk seems like I’m just celebrating niggas being rich.
His mom was the head of the English dept at Chicago State University

Just niggas niggin

Crazy how people always claim no one helps the hood when they make it yet when a person makes it took high they are now the sworn enemy.

Kanye is very lost. It's no denying that.

The problem is who nurtured him?

That man was left lost and picked up by a hoe.

Crazy how someone's background and who showed the person a glimpse of love can change a person.

Same with most rich athletes.

No guidance no support system and no social capital. but then we villify them when they marry white and hang with white people? And say white type shit?

The dumb shit he said is just that. Dumb shit. He was checked and he apologized.
That trump shit.....No excuse. Most of his dumb shit...No excuse.
But don't act like we didn't witness a slow decline.

None of yall can tell me y'all felt this same way with early and younger kanye.

How about we do better at supporting our own on the way up? At each level including the top.

If we had more at the top...Then it wouldn't be a need to have to compromise. It would be more support.
I swear.......Some if y'all think so fucking miniscule.

Got me on my old man back in my day shit cuz this new shit is corny. Flipflopping like lebron and neymar ass niggas.

And again...No I'm not defending coon talk. But I do see a man that needs help.

Kanye is the enemy because of cooning not because he made it he been made it. I know y’all want noggas yo forget and jump for Hoyt it can’t be mad that niggas ain’t caring

Just niggas niggin

Crazy how people always claim no one helps the hood when they make it yet when a person makes it took high they are now the sworn enemy.

Crazy how someone's background and who showed the person a glimpse of love can change a person.

No guidance no support system and no social capital. but then we villify them when they marry white and hang with white people? And say white type shit?

The dumb shit he said is just that. Dumb shit. He was checked and he apologized.

How about we do better at supporting our own on the way up? At each level including the top.

If we had more at the top...Then it wouldn't be a need to have to compromise. It would be more support.

Got me on my old man back in my day shit cuz this new shit is corny. Flipflopping like lebron and neymar ass niggas.

I haven't read such stupidity all year long

Thanks Kanye

Just niggas niggin

Bruh you act like black people abandoned him when he got famous obviously we supported him to a billion. We didn’t stop him from
Getting help but now it’s hating because he did a lot of coon shit. Like wtf want celebrate getting it by any means or hold folks to a standard

I'll say this much; Black people are not monolithic. In other words, there's no rule that says all Black people have to like or dislike Donald Trump. There's no rule that says Black people have to speak a certain way, or pronounce words a certain way. There's no rules that say Black people have to dress a certain way. There's no rule that says all Black people have to be from the hood, or give back to the hood.

A Black person can like Donald Trump, make money and not give back to the hood and there's nothing wrong with that. We're all different.

My nigga, whether he was dirt poor or semi poor or middle class or had 2 parents it doesn't matter. That nigga came up and has a shoe that is outselling most Nike shoes today. If we tryna downplay and take away from his success I'm not with that. Especially a brotha. He's a coon yes but I still think it's dope he got a billion dollars.

Yes it's cool and doesnt need to be celebrated fine but downplaying his accomplishments I disagree with. To each their own but if you dont care, great just keep it moving, there's no need to keep on trying to knock the man down and look for others to cosign.

I could see downplaying if I said he only made a billion cuz he sold out and sold his soul and sacrificed to the Illuminati.

maybe I came off like yea he got a billion but he still a coon tho.

Back