Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

reaaaaallly Dos. You defending this coon shit because he made it buuuut an onlyfans page is something to be disgusted by? So cooning is ok smh
im not defending anything hes done.

but i am not going to front like i didnt see a decline in his behavior after his mom passed and the ptsd he got from growing up where he grew up.

funny how mental illness is an issue when we want it to fit the person.

and out of all that here he is.

what that say about normal niggas?

and i never said onlyfans is something to be disgusted by...i said it should not be promoted. do we promote how much a female lawyer makes the same way? do we even celebrate career driven women? but ill leave any more about that in that thread.

Its cool and all...but tbh...that slavery was choice comment...naw bruh. Can no longer support him.

Pretty much just spit in the faces of our ancestors sayin that dumb shyt.
i hear you and understand.

at times the nigga is not articulate in what he says......or what hes trying to say.
but yes, he did say it. and he also praised trump and called him daddy or some shit.

ok cool.

he married a ho....ok cool.

guess what the missing link in all this was? proper guidance.

i see he did things wrong. im not going to say like him.
but his journey is impressive even if i dont agree with some shit.

im not defending anything hes done.

but i am not going to front like i didnt see a decline in his behavior after his mom passed and the ptsd he got from growing up where he grew up.

funny how mental illness is an issue when we want it to fit the person.

and out of all that here he is.

what that say about normal niggas?

and i never said onlyfans is something to be disgusted by...i said it should not be promoted. do we promote how much a female lawyer makes the same way? do we even celebrate career driven women? but ill leave any more about that in that thread.

whatever bro sound like a bunch of bullshit

Yeah, he said the main reason he's voting for that dumbfuck in office is for real estate purposes.
so we blaming one man for getting trump in office?

do people not vote for the people who will benefit them?

This nigga shits on regular folks often but defends every billionaire smh
and yall defend regular niggas lack of work ethics and stay shitting on any black man who crosses a certain threshold of his own hardwork.

we can keep going in circles

I don’t understand you niggas drug dealers are bad pharmaceutical companies are bad roger goodell is bad but Kanye is good because why? Cooning should be accepted now? Cooning is not a mental illness
Two things.

Who ever said cooning was ok?
Don't make shit up.

Second , do you know what mental .....Never mind.

So Kayne was always this not liked?

Let's keep it a buck.

easy to make a billion when your clothing line looks like homeless wear

928fa37b847c3c974ce91face3c74cc4a0f718b4_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Two things.

Who ever said cooning was ok?
Don't make shit up.

Second , do you know what mental .....Never mind.

So Kayne was always this not liked?

Let's keep it a buck.

Just keep in 100 Dos you see yourself in the Kanye’s and hovs so you give a pass for the destructive shit that you be in other threads crying about. He a coon but you trying to understand it because lack of guidance a nigga can make a billion but he not aware he a coon? Foh and the message ur sends is be a coon make a billion. Funny in the light Dos real funny.

Back