Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeezy a Billionaire?

Just keep in 100 Dos you see yourself in the Kanye’s and hovs so you give a pass for the destructive shit that you be in other threads crying about. He a coon but you trying to understand it because lack of guidance a nigga can make a billion but he not aware he a coon? Foh and the message ur sends is be a coon make a billion. Funny in the light Dos real funny.
I never look funny in the light. Y'all niggas just hate on dumb shit.
Again. No one is defending his statements but we gonna pretend he ain't slowly been losing his shit?

It's OK to not like the man.

I'm saying the journey his impressive.
All that other shit y'all can have.
Try separating the journey from his lunatic like statements.

I never look funny in the light. Y'all niggas just hate on dumb shit.
Again. No one is defending his statements but we gonna pretend he ain't slowly been losing his shit?

It's OK to not like the man.

I'm saying the journey his impressive.
All that other shit y'all can have.
Try separating the journey from his lunatic like statements.

No

Mental illness can easily play a factor in the coon shit.

He wasn’t doing that shit when his mama was alive.

“George Bush doesn’t care about black people”

Niggas memories is short.

He found God and his mental illness is clearly being managed much better now.

Been a difficult journey for Kanye

Had some great moments, had some horrible moments

Always fought for what he believed in no matter how wrong it looked in public

He’ll always run to stand on the ledge by himself

Always worked hard and now he a has a wife and kids that he loves while being a billionaire after having breakdown after breakdown

Took less than 20 years

CB3E0FC4-A3D3-4E35-A03C-988555F540AB.jpeg

AD23DAA1-AF5B-4C5E-A76D-A708F7C7A047.png

Y’all negroes realize u don’t have to be a fan of a nigga to appreciate their achievements right?
Just niggas niggin

Crazy how people always claim no one helps the hood when they make it yet when a person makes it took high they are now the sworn enemy.

Kanye is very lost. It's no denying that.

The problem is who nurtured him?

That man was left lost and picked up by a hoe.

Crazy how someone's background and who showed the person a glimpse of love can change a person.

Same with most rich athletes.

No guidance no support system and no social capital. but then we villify them when they marry white and hang with white people? And say white type shit?

The dumb shit he said is just that. Dumb shit. He was checked and he apologized.
That trump shit.....No excuse. Most of his dumb shit...No excuse.
But don't act like we didn't witness a slow decline.

None of yall can tell me y'all felt this same way with early and younger kanye.

How about we do better at supporting our own on the way up? At each level including the top.

If we had more at the top...Then it wouldn't be a need to have to compromise. It would be more support.
I swear.......Some if y'all think so fucking miniscule.

Got me on my old man back in my day shit cuz this new shit is corny. Flipflopping like lebron and neymar ass niggas.

And again...No I'm not defending coon talk. But I do see a man that needs help.

Been a difficult journey for Kanye

Had some great moments, had some horrible moments

Always fought for what he believed in no matter how wrong it looked in public

He’ll always run to stand on the ledge by himself

Always worked hard and now he a has a wife and kids that he loves while being a billionaire after having breakdown after breakdown

Took less than 20 years

View attachment 271049

View attachment 271050
Oh no, he's had to suffer the human condition, that's so sad.

lol let go of the hate
I wish I had the energy to hate these days, lol. I'm agreeing with you, billionaires and millionaires suffer, too, just like the rest of us. The situations are literally the same, no? It's not like they have extra resources or anything. Access to specialized doctors or treatments, ability to just put their lives on hiatus for a while, stuff like that. Like DOS said, we should come around them and support them while they stay on their ranches in *checks notes* Cody, Wyoming.

Back