Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my defense - the only reason i'm a little tipsy right now even though it's only 7pm is because i have a cold and I'm drinking hot bourbon to open up my sinuses. Now without further ado...

Why does the dude who plays RZA talk like Malcolm in the Middle's friend?

Also shout out to hawaiian pizza. Sometimes it's trash and sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered.

And shout out to RZA dryhumping groupies in the motel with the sweatpants on. Ason Unique would have hit it raw.

commercial break: oh we making hilarious nazi youth movies now? this trump era shit has gone too far.

This past episode made me understand why Nore had that "Fuck Tommy Boy, them niggas just suck" line.

They signed Rza to a single deal and sent him on a tour. They basically fucked up the merchandise on the tour. They chose a single that wasn't really representative of the music he wanted to put out. They fucked up the sample clearance on the single so the song that they were going to release wasn't even the version that had the buzz. They didn't let him do the video he wanted and instead told him to trust them while they made some bullshit. Then when the single didn't do numbers, instead of giving him a chance to do what he actually wanted to do, they just dropped him. That's fucked up.

Back