Welcome To aBlackWeb

But didnt this come out round same time with the same sample but better?

Yeah... Mic Geronimo and Rza shared the same management offices at the time but Mic Geronimo was on a different label. I think Rza basically gave Mic Geronimo the record to sample (his song came out after Rza's) because he knew it would be cleared by Mic Geronimo's label but that is just MY speculation.

As an aside, Diddy ruined Mic Geronimo's career when he produced his second album's lead single and had him wearing "shiny suits" in the video.
Didn't fit his style at all...

This is my girl and I favorite show at the moment. I just cannot wait to see the dynamic grow between Rae and ghost bruh. Just watching this video these niggas LEGIT in up loving each other.

I'm estatic to see how so much bad blood they have in up making them one of the most charismatic, dopest chemistry rap duos of all time. Fucking obsessed with this show. I thought they wasn't gonna talk about the Prince rakeem story but I'm glad they did. I wonder if they will talk about rza moving to Ohio eventually and getting locked up (or did that happen?)

This is my girl and I favorite show at the moment. I just cannot wait to see the dynamic grow between Rae and ghost bruh. Just watching this video these niggas LEGIT in up loving each other.

I'm estatic to see how so much bad blood they have in up making them one of the most charismatic, dopest chemistry rap duos of all time. Fucking obsessed with this show. I thought they wasn't gonna talk about the Prince rakeem story but I'm glad they did. I wonder if they will talk about rza moving to Ohio eventually and getting locked up (or did that happen?)

I'm betting next episode will go into him spending time in OH and the attempted murder charge.

It was Just-Ice. It said it on his hat and Bobby's manager told him it was either him or he was going to have to tell Just-ice he was going on 1st with the small crowd. Lol. The GZA also told the RZA he should study 5% stuff to make him a better man and Just-ice is confident because of the knowledge he gained from the teachings

Lol @ GZA wit the save tho. Just had that nigga Rza shook droppin that knowledge.

This past episode made me understand why Nore had that "Fuck Tommy Boy, them niggas just suck" line.

They signed Rza to a single deal and sent him on a tour. They basically fucked up the merchandise on the tour. They chose a single that wasn't really representative of the music he wanted to put out. They fucked up the sample clearance on the single so the song that they were going to release wasn't even the version that had the buzz. They didn't let him do the video he wanted and instead told him to trust them while they made some bullshit. Then when the single didn't do numbers, instead of giving him a chance to do what he actually wanted to do, they just dropped him. That's fucked up.

Just about every episode where muthafuccas either doubted Rza, or did him dirty like Tommy Boy did, I always end up saying "Guess who got the last laugh now?"

For a sec I thought that nigga ODB walked in on post 3sum when that thick chick came outta the bathroom. Lol

It's 2019 yall American niggas still can't just pay a real Jamaican actor? That fake ass accent was giving me a headache.

Back