Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's 2019 yall American niggas still can't just pay a real Jamaican actor? That fake ass accent was giving me a headache.

lol I don't know. The fake yardies might be a lil better than getting the real deal with accents and Patois so deep that they need subtitles to make sure everyone understood what was said.

I feel like not releasing this all at once was a mistake. I would have watched this whole shit in a weekend.

But also they're fucking with the timeline too much. We all know RZA was signed as Prince Rakeem before Wu and also working with Prince Paul and Gravediggaz. It makes me question everything I'm seeing.

They should at least have a segment at the end of each episode where there real people tell true stories about the circumstances of the episode.

Hearing them talk about the episodes would be a super dope concept

Got damn at that nigga Atila had EVERYONE lookin down. Lol. Who was he really based off?

Got damn at that nigga Atila had EVERYONE lookin down. Lol. Who was he really based off?

I'm betting he's going to turn out to be the dude that Rza gets that attempted murder charge for.

When he got out of the car niggas like Atila is out. That shit was hilarious.

It was, but at the same time it was kinda silly. I mean, when niggas got guns, being big doesn't really matter.

I'm betting he's going to turn out to be the dude that Rza gets that attempted murder charge for.

It was, but at the same time it was kinda silly. I mean, when niggas got guns, being big doesn't really matter.

Same thing I said. A bullet will easily stop that muthafucca in his tracks.

I would've told that nigga to keep that shyt. Like his brother said, I can make more music. Fucc it

His real son goes by young dirty bastard on IG and on the reality show. He has a bunch of kids and diff baby mamas that all live together or at least that’s what he says on the show. Also, he says he goes on tour with WU Tang doing his dads music

This show has made me develop a little bit of respect for people who spit ghostwritten lyrics. I used to think that shit took no skill after all. The niggas in this show make it seem like you gotta be a pro even to spit some shit that was written for you.

Hulu is referring to the last episode as the series finale, so I guess there won't be another season. With that being the case, I feel like it needs one more episode. They could wrap it up better.

I just finished, but it was a bit of a grind. Either way, glad I finished it. That ending was ass though if there’s no season 2.

Back