Welcome To aBlackWeb

They probably just disagree with some of the embellishments. But you have to do that and create conflict for tv.

And I listened to that interview. He didn’t say he didn’t like it, just that he didn’t want to tarnish what he remembered of that time and criticize something knowing it had to embellish.

He picked Dave East personally to play him and each episode has Wu members credited as consultants.

Yeah, true. Like Ghost said he didn't really fuck with it from the beginning because he didn't like how it depicted his relationship with Rae at the beginning. He said that the issues between him and Rae were never that deep, and painting it that way was too much.

Rae on the other hand said he didn't like the fact that Rza chose to do a series instead of a Biopic like with Pac and Big. I highly disagree with that. The series is better than any of the rap biopics that have come out to date.

Yeah, true. Like Ghost said he didn't really fuck with it from the beginning because he didn't like how it depicted his relationship with Rae at the beginning. He said that the issues between him and Rae were never that deep, and painting it that way was too much.

Rae on the other hand said he didn't like the fact that Rza chose to do a series instead of a Biopic like with Pac and Big. I highly disagree with that. The series is better than any of the rap biopics that have come out to date.

Plus...you can still do a Wu biopic.

I felt bad for Divine in that episode where it was complete chaos at the mansion in Jersey. I understood Deck's frustrations with the situation
Yeah the clan can move like some real "bozos" alot like they individuals on here that be in rep comments all feminine lol . But i digress real solid show

Back