Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dope ass episode. I never really listened to Liquid Swords, might have to revisit that one now. Because of that I didn’t think I’d be so into it but it was a super dope episode.

I just knew at the end they were setting up to record Triumph. Guess there will be a turmoil episode then the finale will be Triumph and Wu Tang Forever.

As essential to the group that they are and they are really dope rappers, I just find GZA & Deck kinda boring personality wise. I can take a few verses from them but I hardly ever play their solo shit.

I've developed a new appreciation for their music thru this show....

But yeah, lotta them niggaz spitting filler verses.

Dope energy, and they were doing their best to be philosophical and deep.... Which I genuinely appreciate. But 12 year old me gave no fucks about that RZA gza deck bars like that.... And I still don't 😫

Even tho I’ve been a huge Wu fan since ‘93 and I’m sittin’ here high as fuck watchin’ tha last episode like “Damn…I hope they don’t break up for real?!”

Not to mention my dumbass just saw them all (almost all minus Meth and ODB of course) perform in Charlotte a few months ago lol

GREAT series!!!

Back