Welcome To aBlackWeb

Divine had to put up with all that bullshit, he should have smacked the shit outta Rae.

ODB getting his pockets ran from that white boy and so clueless to it.

I can't be mad at Deck for bouncing, Divine been putting him at the end of the line for too long.

They was at Divine neck the whole episode lol.
This show keeps getting better and better the writing is excellent. Can’t wait for the Liquid Swords episode next week.

After watchin’ so many Wu docs as well as this series I’m convinced even more that Divine was put in a no win situation from jump…there was no way he could keep 10 people happy, especially when you had tha difference in popularity ranging from “household name superstars” to “he’s my least favorite member of tha Wu but he still fire”…

Like he said earlier in tha series “Let me be tha one they hate…”

Rza still had to be an artist and make beats and all that…could have possibly missed out on some big Wu collabs had Divine not basically become tha “martyr”…

After watchin’ so many Wu docs as well as this series I’m convinced even more that Divine was put in a no win situation from jump…there was no way he could keep 10 people happy, especially when you had tha difference in popularity ranging from “household name superstars” to “he’s my least favorite member of tha Wu but he still fire”…

Rza still had to be an artist and make beats and all that…could have possibly missed out on some big Wu collabs had Divine not basically become tha “martyr”…

What's crazy is RZA still caught heat.

Yep, and this episode wasn't bullshit. It might not have gone down like that, but we seen clips of them going at Divine exactly how they did in the show. Like dude was trying to explain paying taxes to him or having charges they ran up taken out of their pay, and they were getting mad at him and basically accusing of cheating. I remember seeing a clip where Ghost or Rae even hit him with the "You don't rap" line when the topic of his pay came up.

I know I've seen Ghost, Rae, UGod, and couple others flat out admit to the fact that they fucked shit up back then, and that the group could have been even bigger if they weren't so wild.

group could have been even bigger if they weren't so wild.
Bruh I just started thinking of all the rnb tracks they did

All I got is you Mary and ghost
Jodeci come n talk to me remix
Swv anything remix

Like they really had a hand in that whole neo soul vibe of the late 90's and early 2000's and could have take really capitalized on it earlier

I still like that meth D'Angelo song.....and ghost neyo comes to mind.... That was a sound they helped create but never really did a Wu-Tang rnb album....

That shit could have been fire.... Cuz that would have came way before the Jay/Kelz shit

Deck gonna have his moment

I bomb atomically, Socrates philosophies, and hypotheses, can't define how I be dropping these mockeries.. Lyrically perform armed robberies. Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me

Deck gonna have his moment

I bomb atomically, Socrates philosophies, and hypotheses, can't define how I be dropping these mockeries.. Lyrically perform armed robberies. Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
They should’ve capitalized off that moment and pushed Deck more after that verse.

They should’ve capitalized off that moment and pushed Deck more after that verse.

The problem is that they didn't really set themselves up very well for life after Rza. Rza basically controlled everything with something close to an iron fist from 36 to Wu Forever. Then he decided he wanted to do his own thing, so it was every man for himself after that. Some had already established themselves well enough to have some success after that. Others, not so much.

Uncontrolled Substances was a decent album, but it wasn't a Rza produced album, and that's what fans wanted at the time.

Back