Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm thinking RZA on the bus with then leads to the development of ob4cl

I know he was talkin about being in a movie by John Singleton and all...but ayo...why they they had the dude portraying Busta dressed up like his character on Higher Learning?? Lol

This literally was in tonight's episode. Dope shit

Lol@ Igor...got him the fuk up outta there

I don't think that bish is supposed to be superhead. Where was this story that she was on tour with the Wu? And why tf would the showrunners give that slore any type of attention now??? News to me....

Btw chick's name is Karina on the show

She reminds me of a young Kelis

If it is supposed to be Superhead, crazy symbolism with her massaging his head better than anyone ever has, lol. Could look at it like she’s giving him “head”, lol.

Rae used to really feel he was the king of new York. And took everything big and nas said personally.....

This based on what niggaz told me back in 2000 in Philly.... But the show really painting that picture. He legit felt a way about one more chance

New York had to be crazy in the 90s. Rae and Ghost couldn't have been the only niggas salty when they heard other dudes getting shine. lol

It’s crazy cuz back in ‘97 I met Deck, Masta Killa and U-God in tha mall in SC before a show tha Wu had down here….back then I didn’t put it together but this episode made me realize they were kinda tha “outsiders” of tha crew…shit brought back memories from that concert and tha after party…I’ve told tha story before but won’t get into now cuz Nnggaz will think it’s cap lol but that shit was prolly tha best “hip hop” experience I’ve ever had…and I’ve had a few lol

Yeah, cuz u God son didn't get shot till Wu Tang forever....

Gimme that purple tape. I also wanna see ghostface& Mary

But I'll settle for ice cream ending the series

U Gods son was shot a little after 36 Chambers came out…like tha next year cuz I remember them being on a talk show like Geraldo or Donahue or summin talking about that and gun violence and it was still early 90’s…like ‘94 or summin I think and Wu Tang Forever was ‘97

Yeah I listened to both of those right after the episode

Back