Welcome To aBlackWeb

What I love about this show is how real it feels.

I really felt that argument about Killa...

Like I've been in arguments where niggaz got put on blast to speak their mind... And everybody was going in.

How rae kept coming back to how he felt his question was never answered while niggaz started fussing about other shit.... Bruh... Who hasn't been there??

What I love about this show is how real it feels.

I really felt that argument about Killa...

Like I've been in arguments where niggaz got put on blast to speak their mind... And everybody was going in.

How rae kept coming back to how he felt his question was never answered while niggaz started fussing about other shit.... Bruh... Who hasn't been there??

lmao fam was just tryna figure out who was a member and who wasnt 🤣

Watchin the 1st episode of season 3. I'm surprised this nigga Rza ain't had a severe mental breakdown.

Rae was right, killa was one 1 song and getting paid the same as full members.

The tour life was hell on the Wu it seems.
I understand both sides.

Cuz as a fan, even though we knew some niggaz was nicer, more successful, more featured, and prolly deserved more..... I ALWAYS respected how they moved as a unit like no part was greater than the collective sum.

They kinda unity was legit goals... Everybody wanted a team like Wu.

But at the same time.

Rae wasn't wrong....RZA just saw the statement the decision made.

Shit was a great scene, cuz I felt like everybody's point was valid

That shit was dirty business all around

Killa deadass should have been paid them bus driver wages. Rae was right

Mook should have been breaking everybody off the extra he was getting. Ghost was right

Rza should have been on the other bus with management. He was right

Bus driver shouldn't been burning back hair on the Foreman. But sleeping on the bus to save money....he was right

Rza a control freak. When it works, it works. But when it doesn't....

That shit was dirty business all around

Killa deadass should have been paid them bus driver wages. Rae was right

Mook should have been breaking everybody off the extra he was getting. Ghost was right

Rza should have been on the other bus with management. He was right

Bus driver shouldn't been burning back hair on the Foreman. But sleeping on the bus to save money....he was right

Rza a control freak. When it works, it works. But when it doesn't....

only thing I disagree with is the management bus. Dont see why that shouldve been separated AND its an extra expense. Its bound to cause friction at some point

But as cool as this was.....bring on OB4CL!
Yeah, cuz u God son didn't get shot till Wu Tang forever....

Gimme that purple tape. I also wanna see ghostface& Mary

But I'll settle for ice cream ending the series

only thing I disagree with is the management bus. Dont see why that shouldve been separated AND its an extra expense. Its bound to cause friction at some point
Well they had 2 buses regardless for space.

Yeah Rza was an artist but he was still handling set list and shit. Wasn't like they was practicing between the cities or recording at that time lol.

AND they really didn't want Rza controlling ass on the bus like that🤷🏿‍♂️

Back