Welcome To aBlackWeb

I deadass forgot this was about about making Dirty solo album lol

I can't wait to see how they do OB4CL.

Bokeem minus whale audition for the soul train biopic🤷🏿‍♂️

No this woman did not set up a “romantic break” and brought him up to a high rise building to break up with him lmao!!!!!!
She said either he gonna take and act cool cause we in public or he gonna throw me from the roof.....either way I'm out

The most gentlest of L's I've ever seen. First Busta, now RZA smh

I thought the same thing, then realized. Busta is such a unique character in real life, that it would be hard to cast him anyways. Kinda like Snoop in ANY death row/West coast shit
Certain things stand out to me about young Busta; tall, lanky, strong NYC accent. *same for Snoop but Cali accent*

This dude was NONE of these things. I felt like he was mocking Busta frfr

And I might have said this b4 but I'd love to see this group do anthology series on 90's albums

2 seasons for Nas and Illmatic/It was written

3 seasons for uptown/bad boy

Tribe, RocaFella, Outkast....shit would be dope

Yeah it'd be dope..shit I hope they're still making the movie about Uptown Records. I know it went on a pause after Andre Harrell passed away but I hope they finish it

the 3 episodes were amazing. I wonder how many are left and where the story ends as this is the last season.

I liked the hallway fight in the odb episode..reminded me of everything everywhere all at once.

The chick with the afro dirt smashed was thick AF

Interesting that they considered O.C. as the "competition". Out of the artist and records in 94-95 they chose that joint.

Im gon assume they have an actor playing Nas at some point... probably Redman too as them 2 are close non Wu affiliates.

the 3 episodes were amazing. I wonder how many are left and where the story ends as this is the last season.

I liked the hallway fight in the odb episode..reminded me of everything everywhere all at once.

The chick with the afro dirt smashed was thick AF

Interesting that they considered O.C. as the "competition". Out of the artist and records in 94-95 they chose that joint.

Im gon assume they have an actor playing Nas at some point... probably Redman too as them 2 are close non Wu affiliates.

I don't know about Redman at this particular point in the timeline, but I'd guess Nas for sure with them giving OB4CL it's own allegorical episode like ODB got.

I ain't gonna lie. I feel sorry for Deck. Dude was trying hard and never got his Rza album. U-God didn't either, but that nigga just seemed happy to be at the mansion. lol

I don't know about Redman at this particular point in the timeline, but I'd guess Nas for sure with them giving OB4CL it's own allegorical episode like ODB got.

I ain't gonna lie. I feel sorry for Deck. Dude was trying hard and never got his Rza album. U-God didn't either, but that nigga just seemed happy to be at the mansion. lol
I never got the hype with Deck🤷🏿‍♂️

Back