Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn... 1 month later Meth still limping on a cane to the record store. Get this man some crutches or something.

Oh snap I never saw the cover to that Prince Rakeem single before. Hilarious. (And also a terrible way to just end an episode of a TV show).

Every time one of these episodes ends I feel like I'm watching a made for tv movie that just randomly stops for a week long commercial break.

The 90 sec commercials every 4 minutes is driving me crazy. If I see that Asian chick throw a sloppy side kick one mo time!

The 90 sec commercials every 4 minutes is driving me crazy. If I see that Asian chick throw a sloppy side kick one mo time!

Yo i have mad Audible credits sitting in my stash from signing up for the free trial and being too lazy to cancel that shit and they suggested her book and I read the synopsis last night and was like "ok I guess I gotta start spending these shits and this might sound like a good story". After seeing that commercial the first time I was like... "iono... but hey everybody has their quirks but maybe she has a good story to tell".

After seeing that wack ass 1960's karate kick three times I'm like can I donate my credits to blind children or something?

The dude who play Rza can't act for shit but stay getting acting jobs. I don't fucking get it.

Crazy how a good story line can maintain an audience through all that bad acting

The dude who play Rza can't act for shit but stay getting acting jobs. I don't fucking get it.

Crazy how a good story line can maintain an audience through all that bad acting
Was jus thinking this. The acting is so terrible but yet the storyline is do intriguing. Felt this same way about money and violence first season.

I think it's pretty clear that no real wu tang movement will be made till season 2 if this is continued which I doubt.

If they glance over the fact that both the ra aand gza were solo artist and each had a music video before wu tang hit the scene then this movie isn't 100%official. I remember that "girl come do me song" by the tenuous on the radio during my middle school days.

Yeah they glossed over that shit low key. And I don't care about dudes mom, sister and lil bro either. Get that family drama shit outta here.

They've has 7 episodes to bullshit I'm hoping it moves better from here.

Lil chubby kid in the store was supposed to be Phonte or I’m buggin??? lmaooo

I was wondering who it was also. I didn't even know Phonte was from Greensboro but I heard him mention there once or twice in rhymes. That's in my neck of the woods which is sad I didn't know. I'm a big fan of little brother

This was the most entertaining ing episode . "Steve Rifkin must've been sniffin' to catch a line so dope it got Monica lynch pussy dripping ooooh. So that's where that came feom. Who was that nigga in the gucci hat grilling bobby about the rakim name and that 5%shit was that rakim or just-ice?

"Oo! We love you rakeem " lol

This was the most entertaining ing episode . "Steve Rifkin must've been sniffin' to catch a line so dope it got Monica lynch pussy dripping ooooh. So that's where that came feom. Who was that nigga in the gucci hat grilling bobby about the rakim name and that 5%shit was that rakim or just-ice?

"Oo! We love you rakeem " lol

It was Just-Ice. It said it on his hat and Bobby's manager told him it was either him or he was going to have to tell Just-ice he was going on 1st with the small crowd. Lol. The GZA also told the RZA he should study 5% stuff to make him a better man and Just-ice is confident because of the knowledge he gained from the teachings

Back