Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smh @ Meth's uncle tho. Just imagine how his life would've turned out had that situation no happened.

Also...smh @ the caucasityness in the club

LMAOOOO @ that Prince Rakeem album cover,I always knew about that song from RZA but I never

saw the album art.

still wanna see this shit but im stuck on a principle lol

ima hold out

thread makes this shit sound hard tho

still wanna see this shit but im stuck on a principle lol

ima hold out

thread makes this shit sound hard tho

You might enjoy it more binging rather than waiting week to week.

My only complaint about the show is that I gotta wait weekly and that they be overusing "son" too much son.. like every other sentence them niggas be like yo son this shit is wild crazy son.. niggas is buggin son lol

Can we talk about the elephant in the room? The theme music of this show is butt ass garbage. The shit sounds like if you described wutang to paul schaffer and said make something that sounds like this.

How you gonna have a wu show and have semi-hyped up elevator music as the theme?

Shit sounds like some smiles and southstar shit.

Oh shit! Meth just found his killa tape?

Sorry I'm drunk watching this shit in real time. Pardon me in advance.

Can we talk about the elephant in the room? The theme music of this show is butt ass garbage. The shit sounds like if you described wutang to paul schaffer and said make something that sounds like this.

How you gonna have a wu show and have semi-hyped up elevator music as the theme?

Shit sounds like some smiles and southstar shit.

WHAT ? Are you talking about the intro music ? That shits fire !

Is RZA's sister supposed to be retro style or are we still in 1989? Because everybody else in the shit is 95 and up

I was actually thinking about reading that sophia chang book before I saw the commercial. Now I know I dodged a bullet. How you gonna do a sloppy karate kick with the leg giggle dressed like a chorus line and think that's good promo?

With the Ali-G goatee

740efb70-7310-4c0d-8e29-1323cd58f0f3_2.81dfbe3ad1a2171e259ab4d765dcae93.png

You might enjoy it more binging rather than waiting week to week.

My only complaint about the show is that I gotta wait weekly and that they be overusing "son" too much son.. like every other sentence them niggas be like yo son this shit is wild crazy son.. niggas is buggin son lol
Lol that's how we talked tho it's just executed by bad acting.

Back