Welcome To aBlackWeb

N
lol I ain't gonna lie, I can't imagine hangin around ODB on the reg. I'm sure there would be times where he would have you cracking up, but other times he'd just get on my nerves.
He remi d's me of me when I was a teenager I was always doing and saying some crazy random shit.

I was on imdb last night researching the cast . Max from living single got finer with age dude who ooayed odb nailed it. Rza is emotionless just wooden his facial exoression hardly changes i wouldnt be suprized if he was an android ghost face akways wearing that damn durag looking like brian pumper on a 3 month crack binge and his flow was rian pumper on smack type flow. I dont think dave east did a bad job as meth. Shaolin fantastic did good as reakwon i didnt know it was him untill the eric b and rakim concert. Most of the time dude was looking loke raekwan.
A little fun fact I was looking at the cast of the get down and the dude who played Cadillac the disco gangster also played black manta in aquaman what a surprise!

Last edited:
I was on imdb last night researching the cast . Max from living single got finer with age dude who ooayed odb nailed it. Rza is emotionless just wooden his facial exoression hardly changes i wouldnt be suprizex if he was an android ghkst fave akways wearing tjat damn durag looking like brian pumper on a 3 month crack binge and his flow was rian pumper on smack tyoe flow. I dont think dave east did a bad job as meth. Shaolin fantastic did good as reakwon i didnt kniw it was him untill the eric b and rakim concert. Most of the time dude was looking loke raekwan.
A little fun fact I was looking at the cast of the get down and the dude who played Cadillac the disco gangster also played black manta in aquaman what a surprise!

giphy.gif

If they glance over the fact that both the ra aand gza were solo artist and each had a music video before wu tang hit the scene then this movie isn't 100%official. I remember that "girl come do me song" by the tenuous on the radio during my middle school days.

Aite...since I’m one of tha big Wu fans on here so I’ll be tha one to bring it up/ask...

I need to know how old Ghostface and Rza’s sister are supposed to be...IJS

:ghost:

I think Ghost like 19/early 20's. Rza sister is like 17/18 cuz they was talking bout her going college soon in like ep. 3/4.

I feel like not releasing this all at once was a mistake. I would have watched this whole shit in a weekend.

But also they're fucking with the timeline too much. We all know RZA was signed as Prince Rakeem before Wu and also working with Prince Paul and Gravediggaz. It makes me question everything I'm seeing.

They should at least have a segment at the end of each episode where there real people tell true stories about the circumstances of the episode.

I feel like not releasing this all at once was a mistake. I would have watched this whole shit in a weekend.

But also they're fucking with the timeline too much. We all know RZA was signed as Prince Rakeem before Wu and also working with Prince Paul and Gravediggaz. It makes me question everything I'm seeing.

They should at least have a segment at the end of each episode where there real people tell true stories about the circumstances of the episode.
Good idea

I think Ghost like 19/early 20's. Rza sister is like 17/18 cuz they was talking bout her going college soon in like ep. 3/4.

I’m hoping this tha case lol...I know Ghost like a year younger than Rza and I caught that she was graduating that year but all I could think was...my sister was a 16 y/o senior lol

Tha “timeline”!with Rza and Gza right nowbprolly my only concern cuz I do know they were signed earlier and they made a comment about Tribe getting 100k for signin’...I thought Rza and Gza were putting out songs around tha same time...Gza did make a comment about gettin’ a reps card at tha open mic wit’ Rakim so maybe they’re headin’ that way?? Tha Gravediggaz came about after tha Wu had already been established tho...they shouldn’t be introduced yet...but yeah I feel tha timeline jumps...but maybe as fans we just don’t know as much as we thought we did lol

After the last two eps, I'm all in. I ain't thrilled about Hulu's one episode a week format, but I can appreciate the pacing of the show and them taking the time to actually build the characters out.

We already know that eventually with the vision of Rza, a 10-man crew was formed and went on to become the Wu-Tang Clan. Almost like on some Avengers shit. So in a sense we already know how it "ends".

Seeing the story unfold the way that it is in longform, just helps me understand just how IMPROBABLE that shit was and yet they managed to pull it off anyway.

I think a show was the right move as opposed to a miniseries or 2hr movie which would've cut so much shit out for time constraints.

I'm sure plenty of shit is embellished for dramatic effect, but at least it's well done.

Aite...since I’m one of tha big Wu fans on here so I’ll be tha one to bring it up/ask...

I need to know how old Ghostface and Rza’s sister are supposed to be...IJS

:ghost:

Rza spoke on his sis in the show. She's basically a merging of his real life older and younger sisters. The relationship between her and Ghost is probably made up for the show.

If they glance over the fact that both the ra aand gza were solo artist and each had a music video before wu tang hit the scene then this movie isn't 100%official. I remember that "girl come do me song" by the tenuous on the radio during my middle school days.

The solo joints come after where the show is at currently.

Rza spoke on his sis in the show. She's basically a merging of his real life older and younger sisters. The relationship between her and Ghost is probably made up for the show.

“I saw him give other n*ggas fly samples from Nas to Busta Rhymes. Busta Rhymes sent me some sh*t, I said, ‘Yo, where you get this from?'” he explained. “I went to RZA. I told him I wanted this box right here. He gave us some fly sh*T’…pay for the sample RZA. Pay for the sample. So what they gonna take this and things, but the people want that from us right now. Pay for the f*cking sample. RZA’s my brotha for life. That’s my brother-in-law. I got babies by his f*cking sister. But what I’m hearing, I’m not saying I’m the best, but I’m consistent about my sh*t. So what you gon’ roll with? The n*gga that’s being consistent or – even though he taught me a lot of sh*t but it’s like is your sh*t still – the way y’all been making these cakes for the past 30 years. Entenmann’s. Are y’all still making those kind of cakes? Or Little Debbie’s is coming up blowin’. C’mon man, that’s not that crumb cake, n*gga.” (XXL Mag)

The Dennis actor is so trash and I see Dave East just gave up even trying to be meth lmao but it's all entertaining.

Back