Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's only 3 episodes out or cinema buggin

Yeah, only three. The first season is 10 total, but Hulu is slow rolling them. Supposedly it gets better after those three because those happen way before Wu really even gets started whereas the latter part of the season is where we see the clan really start to form. Apparently, this is going to be more than one season. I wasn't really expecting that.

This show is amazing. My girl and I are learning so much shit that I never knew about these dudes. I'm so happy they talking about their street expirence instead of jumping straight into the music shit like the documentary they did. Bruh Ghostface and Raekown we're wild ass dudes. It's fun learning about who rapper is who after time seeing the eventual story play out. I'm hooked on this show now.

I hate the way Bobby wears his clothes and that lost scared look every scene. Rae was a terrible castin. I get it, he has notoriety but he looks and talks nothing like chief its cringeworthy.

I actually think Ghost is decent but you can tell the actor is a square in real life.

Dave East.. lmao....

Thought Peedi Crack was the Spanish nigga at first

None of these actors except for ODB son really captured the essence of NYC niggas but its entertaining nonetheless.

I hate the way Bobby wears his clothes and that lost scared look every scene. Rae was a terrible castin. I get it, he has notoriety but he looks and talks nothing like chief its cringeworthy.

I actually think Ghost is decent but you can tell the actor is a square in real life.

Dave East.. lmao....

Thought Peedi Crack was the Spanish nigga at first

None of these actors except for ODB son really captured the essence of NYC niggas but its entertaining nonetheless.

The actor that plays Rae has his mannerisms down though. The actors that played Rae and Bobby were both on the Breakfast Club. They both said the hardest part about playing those roles was getting the way the Wu talked right. I think the one that plays Rae did an ok job when you compare it to how he actually talks in real life.

The actor that plays Rae has his mannerisms down though. The actors that played Rae and Bobby were both on the Breakfast Club. They both said the hardest part about playing those roles was getting the way the Wu talked right. I think the one that plays Rae did an ok job when you compare it to how he actually talks in real life.
Yeah. He looks nothing like him but I think he gets his speech down pretty good

The best casting as far as looks goes was Rakim so far lol

Yeah. He looks nothing like him but I think he gets his speech down pretty good

The best casting as far as looks goes was Rakim so far lol
I agree with the rakim thing and I appreciate Shaloin trying to capture how Raekwon holds his buck teeth shit had me cheesing the whole time lol

Back