Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man I gotta reread RZA's "Tao of Wu" book. I've read it twice and I think he says Rae & Ghost didn't really like each other at first but I don't remember him mentioning Rae & Ghost having beef this deep lol. But the irony of THEM beefing is rather funny all things considering....

Man I gotta reread RZA's "Tao of Wu" book. I've read it twice and I think he says Rae & Ghost didn't really like each other at first but I don't remember him mentioning Rae & Ghost having beef this deep lol. But the irony of THEM beefing is rather funny all things considering....

I think they are taking some liberties with this. It's not meant to be 100% true. That said, Rza has said that it was about to get real deep between Ghost and Rae before he sat them down.

The show is getting pretty good reviews. Some have seen all 10 episodes and say it starts out pretty good and gets even better as the season goes along and we get closer to the formation of the group.

this shit definitely went into "dramatized" territory at episode two but is still a dope story... except how do you get the most uncharasmatic actor in the world to play Ghostface of all people? Nigga thinks he can just put on the wave cap and sweatsuit, say the words on the page and be good.

Back