Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I posted this before, but this is the single best leg workout I’ve found for when you don’t have access to weights

Been using it here and there since the pandemic started and it never gets easy

Facts i dnt know if i goated u before for fhis workout but i was doing it for a while and forgot all bout it.

I've been loosing weight I'm down to 281. I haven't been under 300 lbs in years. At my heaviest I was 330. I've been working out and dieting but with my metabolism I gain it back easy at .y smallest I was 275 but it seems like my body doesn't want to go no lower than that. I nnex to learn to watch my calorie intake.

Pulled up the Focus T25 video for today: Cardio.

Lasted 2:46 into the video. Once he started his jumping jacks my legs was like "Nah son, you trippin. Sit for a spell".

I'mma do the P90x joint tonight. At some point the shit will come together and I'll be able to go the distance, but right now I'm Larry Holmes status.

I haven't done anything in a couple months. Man once you get going it's pretty easy to keep going just by habit but once you stop a few times it's difficult to go back. At least for me

I think I'm just gonna start doing situps and pushups for a bit to get back into it

Well I fucked up my back again trying to push my bed up against the wall after making it up. So now I'm going to probably have to sit my ass down for two weeks until I can walk w/o a cane smh.

I just went through this shit back in April (three days after my b-day). It took me 2 months to start back right fully and gradually get back into my exercise routines.

Well I fucked up my back again trying to push my bed up against the wall after making it up. So now I'm going to probably have to sit my ass down for two weeks until I can walk w/o a cane smh.

I just went through this shit back in April (three days after my b-day). It took me 2 months to start back right fully and gradually get back into my exercise routines.

Disc issues or muscular?

Deadlift PR - 325

Barbell Squat PR - 305

protein-powder.gif

Ineed some replacement foam for my pullup bar...

And something to supplement thr fact that the velcro aint velcroing on my vest anymore im tying up a ace bandage on top

Any ideas

Back