Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I mean….

A big ass unhealthy salad is a quick way to get your 2200 daily calories but shit…. You ingesting empty calories and junk calories at the same time which will only provide maybe 20 minutes of gym energy.
That was one of my biggest revelations when I hit the point where I had to pay attention to calories. Salads at restaurants be like 1,200 calories. Might as well get a burger at that point.

Now I just smh when I see people with salads with fried chicken on it, drenched in ranch, and a thousand croutons.

That was one of my biggest revelations when I hit the point where I had to pay attention to calories. Salads at restaurants be like 1,200 calories. Might as well get a burger at that point.

Now I just smh when I see people with salads with fried chicken on it, drenched in ranch, and a thousand croutons.
IMG_3209.jpeg

I need good substitutes for the things I like. And not just taste, convenience as well. I really wish taco spots offered low calorie, low carb tortilla options. And wish burger spots offered the same but for buns. Most healthy restaurants focus on real healthy stuff, not healthier substitutes for unhealthy stuff.

Maybe I should open that type of restaurant, 🤔.

Jack In he Box still offers their burgers wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. Not sure if it's all of their spots, but the joints in Vegas did.

You'd still be eating Jack In The Crack, but still... options.

I made steak salad last night for me and the kids. I don't go overboard with shit so I'm pretty sure the calorie count was pretty low.

Having it again right now for lunch.

Any good free calorie counter apps?

Fitnesspal charging for everything now

Back