Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

LOL, this is exactly me. Hurt my knee, so i can't run for awhile. Need to go back to the gym soon.
Try walking on a treadmill backwards with it turned off

Do this every time you go to the gym as a warm up

Really place emphasis on your knee as you reach back to extend it out

Decided I'm officially starting today to get in shape. Not even to look good, but to just be healthy.

Just came back from shopping and damn, sparkling water has come a long way since the 90s. This shit is actually good. My biggest vice is coke, but I can fuck with this shit.

Coke and Cherry Coke are the only two pops I still struggle to walk away from.

And, yeah, sparkling water has come a long ass way. I used to crack jokes about folks that drank the shit, now I got three cases of Bubly in my cabinet. It definitely helps with the craving for pop.

I gotta change shoes like every 6 months. I stretched out these last pairs of running shoes to well beyond that 'cause we were moving and alladat but my feet have been hurting like crazy when I get on the treadmill so I kinda stopped 'cause of the pain. Even just walking around was getting hard 'cause of the pain so yesterday I copped a pair of Brooks Revel running shoes. Haven't run in Brooks since the late 80's and so far they're pretty good. My morning treadmill session went without pain in my feet so hopefully I'll make more progress getting this weight down.

These are the ones I just bought

Also:

So these are very similar to the Avia racing flats I used to wear in the late 80's for track. Extremely light, your feet feel like they're barely off the ground, good support, but a different shape in the toe box. Also similar was the Nike Sock Racer from the same era.

I def need to cop some running shoes tho I ain’t really hit the gym this week. Weight is down muscle mass and everything went up slightly been about 3 months with a trainer just need to stick to food better and do more cardio. And work on my core

Crazy thing is, everybody on social media posts their workouts when talking about losing weight or getting back in shape, but that shit happens in the kitchen, for real. I exercise like a mf, but if I’m not eating right, which is my Achilles Heel, it’s all for nothing.

So I’d rather see people posting them being miserable from eating next to nothing than see them in the gym, 😂.

Crazy thing is, everybody on social media posts their workouts when talking about losing weight or getting back in shape, but that shit happens in the kitchen, for real. I exercise like a mf, but if I’m not eating right, which is my Achilles Heel, it’s all for nothing.

So I’d rather see people posting them being miserable from eating next to nothing than see them in the gym, 😂.
Eating for depletion can get monotonous.

That’s why you got to get just as creative in the kitchen as we are in the gym.

there are ways to make the food palatable. I suggest starting with The Food Bible.

Lol I need a meal plan or something

Lol I need a meal plan or something
I need good substitutes for the things I like. And not just taste, convenience as well. I really wish taco spots offered low calorie, low carb tortilla options. And wish burger spots offered the same but for buns. Most healthy restaurants focus on real healthy stuff, not healthier substitutes for unhealthy stuff.

Maybe I should open that type of restaurant, 🤔.

Back