Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Try L-Carnitine for a month and see. Maybe it'll help you or you'll save money lol
I work out monday-friday and take the weekend off. What about you?
3 days a week lifting. Push (chest and shoulders), pull (legs and back), and full (everything). I shoot ball on my own for at least 30 minutes about every day.

I be curious about what other people do because I’m stuck weight wise. I’m not going to front, I be looking for short cuts even though I know what will get me where I want to be for sure. I just have to buckle down at some point.

3 days a week lifting. Push (chest and shoulders), pull (legs and back), and full (everything). I shoot ball on my own for at least 30 minutes about every day.

I be curious about what other people do because I’m stuck weight wise. I’m not going to front, I be looking for short cuts even though I know what will get me where I want to be for sure. I just have to buckle down at some point.
Well, this is a solid base already. If you eat enough protein and get your sleep. You should be good. You can get a coach too if needed or find a free protocol online that fits you

Well, this is a solid base already. If you eat enough protein and get your sleep. You should be good. You can get a coach too if needed or find a free protocol online that fits you
I’ve been looking into some online programs. This one guy, Eugene Teo, has something called the Ganbaru program he’s curated. Supposed to have all of these different programs and a nutrition tracker and everything. It’s just hard for me to pull the trigger on paying for online programs when there’s so much good free info out there.

Lmao good call. So far I’ve done good about not breaking my rule, which is to never shoot my shot at the gym where I’m a regular. Preserving my safe haven at all costs.
Maybe I’m only saying this because I’ve been married for almost 16 years, but if I was single, I’d be Kobe in the gym, lol.

All the squat racks were taken last night, and every time that happens I think up some evil shit to do to my legs lol

Leg press + goblet squat (to failure) superset is one I will be repeating soon cause today I feel like crawling around

Tried a pre-workout to day

whew shit....lol
fans-self-sweating.gif

Back