Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

What recourse does the US have in charging these people with her death?

I know Mexico has jurisdiction, but I don’t they give a fuck about a black lady dying in their country, which is sad in itself.

Can the US government step in and do anything?

What recourse does the US have in charging these people with her death?

I know Mexico has jurisdiction, but I don’t they give a fuck about a black lady dying in their country, which is sad in itself.

Can the US government step in and do anything?
Her family can stop talking to the news and declare hunting season ...

That's just me.

Lol, one thing I'm never gonna do if someone fucks with my children....

Show my face on the news..

Fuck I look like giving niggaz a heads-up? 😒
Right. I won’t say you wrong. Not everyone got that killer in them.

Im the dude that pays for everything so people can have fun and then pretend to get mad that I paid for everything on the way home.
it’s always jokes and no one takes it seriously.

I usually go over and beyond for anyone I’m with even i don’t like them, I see it as they are under my watch.
I always walk each lady to their hotel room .. go in and check it before I leave them, as I’m sure most of y’all would do to an extent.
i think that’s probably why this bothering me.
Out of 5 or 6 people, they all thought this was ok?
Not one voice of reason? And to leave her. It’s just not registering to me that that’s even possible

Nigga said I'm the friend that pays for everything and lets you know I paid for everything. I don't care tho it's just jks.

giphy.gif

"Friends" probably wanna hook off on you every trip but you paid for it so...

I live in a house with like 5 people.

And when I'm home, I'm the first person they all ask for shit

So yeah, fuck y'all... I'm playing videogames the whole trip

Bruh, I tell my family that my work trips are personal vacations for me. Yeah, I still have to work on them, but at least when I get to the hotel for the night, I don't have to do shit.

On topic, shit like this is why I understand why God just wanted to drown the entire human race and be done with it.

Some of yall still think you Steven Segal uh huh. Odds are the only thing you bout to do is make a mess of things, get hurt , look goofy and catch charges. Better off letting real investigators handle things.

You must be old as hell! Steven Segal ain't did anything since like 1987! lol......These cats are...

liam-neeson-call.gif

I watched about 10 seconds of the video, and turned it off. I couldn't watch anymore of it. I heard that they ask the girl that did she wanted to fight, and she said no but still was attacked. As I stated earlier, this story disturbs me. I have two nieces that's the same age as her. I can't even fathom what would be going through my head right now

I remember in middle school there was this one girl that was cool wit all the guys. She wasn’t even on some trying to fuck no body type shit. She was just mad cool, when girls got jealous and tried to roast her, guys would defend her. She didn’t bother nobody just mad cool but you could feel the tension with the other girls.

One day in math class one girl pushed her cause she glanced by her desk as she went to the bathroom, out of instinct she turned around and bucked up.

The girl that pushed her was big too, like lady of rage type size. The girl just lunched from her chair and start attacking the other girl. Soon as that popped out, I swear,.every girl in that class launched from their chair and swarmed that girl.

I happen to hook up wit one of them girls years later as an adult. I brought that shit up and asked her why she fought that girl cause I know she ain’t had no problem wit her. She told me she didn’t even know, she just didn’t like her. And when she saw her getting the beats she just jumped in.

and I forget why I was telling this story…I think it was to highlight how some women hold grudges till the right moment.
Lol story did not end like I thought it would. I was expecting the guys to jump in and protect her

Back