Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

My boy just moved from philly to bmore . I love philly and got fam there but now i gotta reason to hit bmore. Ill knock u out a ur bar for a considerable price now.
Bruh, I got like 5 venues lined up....

It's whatever, wherever, whenever 🤷🏿‍♂️. Every single person who knows me would not be the least bit concerned about me needing to box a nigga from online.

This can be as official or as ratchet as your heart desires....

But I would absolutely walk your dumb ass the fuck down.... Please pull up

Why is it taking so long to pick these people up and question them? Which one of those idiots put that video out there, I would have deleted that shit asap

I ve been hearing I’m like the worst nigga to vacation and travel with. All I wanna do is smoke, drink and sleep…..
No turning up for me just smooth vibes
Im the dude that pays for everything so people can have fun and then pretend to get mad that I paid for everything on the way home.
it’s always jokes and no one takes it seriously.

I usually go over and beyond for anyone I’m with even i don’t like them, I see it as they are under my watch.
I always walk each lady to their hotel room .. go in and check it before I leave them, as I’m sure most of y’all would do to an extent.
i think that’s probably why this bothering me.
Out of 5 or 6 people, they all thought this was ok?
Not one voice of reason? And to leave her. It’s just not registering to me that that’s even possible

Im the dude that pays for everything so people can have fun and then pretend to get mad that I paid for everything on the way home.
it’s always jokes and no one takes it seriously.

I usually go over and beyond for anyone I’m with even i don’t like them, I see it as they are under my watch.
I always walk each lady to their hotel room .. go in and check it before I leave them, as I’m sure most of y’all would do to an extent.
i think that’s probably why this bothering me.
Out of 5 or 6 people, they all thought this was ok?
Not one voice of reason? And to leave her. It’s just not registering to me that that’s even possible
So…you like to pay for everything and then complain to make ppl feel uncomfortable about your “gesture” ? Wow you’re just as a shitty friend as Du..

Yall niggas boring af

Ain't nothing wrong with a laid back vakay but staying in the room the whole time? Bringing your video games? Ignoring the folks you came with?

Minus whale stay home for all of that
Anybody who brings their game system on vacation is being a goof. But nah seriously we out the way and playing ps5 is a must? Foh. My girl one time asked to pack it for the trip I looked at her crazy like we spending all this money and ima be playing video games??? Hell na.

Smoke a blunt and go check some shit out.

Last edited:
So…you like to pay for everything and then complain to make ppl feel uncomfortable about your “gesture” ? Wow you’re just as a shitty friend as Du..
It a running joke with us.
Damn lurk. You always trying to find haters like yourself.

Her mom

They definitely brought her there to set her up, because from the bit of video I saw, the girl looks like she's inebriated.

All of them need to go jail IN Mexico...
I remember in middle school there was this one girl that was cool wit all the guys. She wasn’t even on some trying to fuck no body type shit. She was just mad cool, when girls got jealous and tried to roast her, guys would defend her. She didn’t bother nobody just mad cool but you could feel the tension with the other girls.

One day in math class one girl pushed her cause she glanced by her desk as she went to the bathroom, out of instinct she turned around and bucked up.

The girl that pushed her was big too, like lady of rage type size. The girl just lunched from her chair and start attacking the other girl. Soon as that popped out, I swear,.every girl in that class launched from their chair and swarmed that girl.

I happen to hook up wit one of them girls years later as an adult. I brought that shit up and asked her why she fought that girl cause I know she ain’t had no problem wit her. She told me she didn’t even know, she just didn’t like her. And when she saw her getting the beats she just jumped in.

and I forget why I was telling this story…I think it was to highlight how some women hold grudges till the right moment.

If that was your folk would you want it on the news to get justice or brushed over?
My point wasn’t exactly why this made the news but moreso why this swelled into such a hot topic both in here and on the interwebs

I just find it interesting what stories/deaths ppl latch onto and the ones they don’t

I remember in middle school there was this one girl that was cool wit all the guys. She wasn’t even on some trying to fuck no body type shit. She was just mad cool, when girls got jealous and tried to roast her, guys would defend her. She didn’t bother nobody just mad cool but you could feel the tension with the other girls.

One day in math class one girl pushed her cause she glanced by her desk as she went to the bathroom, out of instinct she turned around and bucked up.

The girl that pushed her was big too, like lady of rage type size. The girl just lunched from her chair and start attacking the other girl. Soon as that popped out, I swear,.every girl in that class launched from their chair and swarmed that girl.

I happen to hook up wit one of them girls years later as an adult. I brought that shit up and asked her why she fought that girl cause I know she ain’t had no problem wit her. She told me she didn’t even know, she just didn’t like her. And when she saw her getting the beats she just jumped in.

and I forget why I was telling this story…I think it was to highlight how some women hold grudges till the right moment.

wtf

Back