Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

Yall niggas boring af

Ain't nothing wrong with a laid back vakay but staying in the room the whole time? Bringing your video games? Ignoring the folks you came with?

Minus stay home for all of that
I can't do that at home though 🤷🏿‍♂️

Damn, these motherfuckers dumb as hell. If you use blunt force against someone you don't say they died of alcohol poisoning. On top of that they recorded the shit for what? All of them are together, so you standing around, watching your "friends" fight in your hotel and someone gets seriously hurt, that's like false imprisonment and all types shit.

Like...this is the level of intelligence we are working with. Then they dumbasses came back to the USA.

Look, this why most human beings ain't really worth being around. This is why the old folks used to say you ain't got no friends.

People should not come together for idle shit like vacations. Everything bad that can happen to you will happen to you if you vacation in a group.

People get beat up, people die, people cheat on their partners, people end up with side babies...

You wanna reduce the bullshit in your life, do idle shit by yourself.

And anything that includes more than 2 people is most likely gonna end bad.
Hella pessimistic my guy

Idk that all inclusive drinking from the time you wake up to the time u go to bed has turned some of the closest friends into enemies
Dont bring ya alcoholic friends into the belly of the beast. My last all inclusive was riu republica with the Wife and we had a blast.

Back