Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

I think that fact she was alone, no one came to her defense, and how betrayed she must have felt. Then to die over some bullying looking shit. All while naked?
Yooo
this not sitting well. Not too much bothers me but this is.
Yeah shit hella evil. Especially when you thought they were your friends.

Shit sounds like a sad fucked up movie

I think that fact she was alone, no one came to her defense, and how betrayed she must have felt. Then to die over some bullying looking shit. All while naked?
Yooo
this not sitting well. Not too much bothers me but this is.

Dawg, this story disturbs me. All of them involved need worse than ass whoopings. The friend that invited her need the worst outcome

Meh I dont think group trips are the issue. in fact the whole discourse around group trips is strange lmaooo

went to miami with my friends for my last birthday about 16 of us and we had a ball. Fun asf with 0 issues

these people lack empathy and care for human life and whether alone or around others thats just what it is.

Meh I dont think group trips are the issue. in fact the whole discourse around group trips is strange lmaooo

went to miami with my friends for my last birthday about 16 of us and we had a ball. Fun asf with 0 issues

these people lack empathy and care for human life and whether alone or around others thats just what it is.
This

Sounds like a majority of yall got shitty friends frfr

Its crazy you got 16 friends.

I got 5. And 1 of them mfers close to getting cut off.

no and if i did we wouldnt be rumblin and beating up ppl while their naked

like no

these ppl are terrible because they are terrible people. doesnt matter where or who is around
Well props to y’all for holding it down as you should

From my experience there’s always been one jackass who puts everyone s experience in jeopardy

I'm too much of a loner for a group trip ...

I fuck around and treat niggaz I came up there with like I just bumped into them...

"Oh shit son, you out here too?? I wasn't even paying attention"

I totally be paying attention

I'm too much of a loner for a group trip ...

I fuck around and treat niggaz I came up there with like I just bumped into them...

"Oh shit son, you out here too?? I wasn't even paying attention"

I totally be paying attention
I ve been hearing I’m like the worst nigga to vacation and travel with. All I wanna do is smoke, drink and sleep…..
No turning up for me just smooth vibes

Back